0 Neutral

About krystal081

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Krystal
  • Country
    United States
  1. Where the stars go blue Dashboard Confessional
  2. Hi Anne- that is so sad that that happened to you! I hate when people are dishonest sellers. At least with ebay, you can always file a claim, I'm not sure how that works, but ebay does regulate an auction, especially if the item is "significantly" different than what was purchased. I bought an allison from someone and they said in the auction that they thought everything was with the house. Of course, when I got it and looked at it, I could plainly see that many of the parts were missing, and there were no instructions. I promptly wrote the person and asked them, "How can you be sure that the product is complete if it is missing the instructions?" The seller is currently working to get ahold of the instructions to send to me. Whether or not I get them will determine what their feedback will be. I didn't pay too much for this item, so filing a claim wouldn't be worth it for me. What I did do was watch on ebay, and found an allison that was nip (and this seller was honest!) so I purchased that one too. This will be the first house I'll be putting together, this way I figure I'll use the other peices for spare parts just in case.
  3. Thanks guys-- Yes they are all definate hams. The black and white shots were fairly easy to do, we had taken all of those shots on the digital, and then I just converted them. Something about black and white made them look more professional I think. We've got so many pics of them all, they are all little characters.
  4. Hi Nina- I don't have the instructions, wish I could help you! But I wanted to tell you, if no one here can help you out, I'm pretty sure I saw this up for sale on ebay.... Just checked, here is the item number: 260009474735 You could always watch this auction, and email the winner at the end and maybe they could send you the instructions? Just a thought. I was looking for the San Franciscan instructions, and Minis on the Edge recommended this link: http://pages.ebay.com/wantitnow/ and you could see if anyone responds. Good luck, I hope you get your instructions! There are so many nice people here, I'm sure someone will be able to help you!
  5. My pets are all definately C. In fact, we are leaving to Las Vegas for a week, and I'm totally worried about leaving them here, even though I have someone watching them and staying at the house all week. My husband says it's like leaving a new baby for the first time. Here's pics: Lionel, who was a shelter rescue (go petfinder!). He was in a puppy mill and didn't have that great of a life, but he is sure spoiled now. He's a pug/peke mix. Niko was also a petfinder.com find. Was suposed to be the husband's dog, but now is a total momma's boy. He's my tiny tater, and weighs all of 6 lbs. Buddy was our little "accident" child. My aunt brought him from Vegas, told me he was a 5 lb chihuahua. A lady I worked with was looking for a chi, so I went and got him from my aunt. He's definately not a full chi, and he was most definately not 5 lbs. More like 10. But they were going to take him to a kill shelter if I didn't take him, so the husband and I took him home, figuring that if my co-worker didn't want him, I could take him to the no kill shelter in our town. Hint: big mistake if you don't want to keep the dog. We've had him a year and a half now, and he and Niko are our yin and yang. And then there is the ruler of the kingdom (our house)... Maggie the cat. My husband got her from the shelter when she was a little kitten, a couple of years before we even knew one another. She's a great cat, very smart (even though she took a good 2 years to warm up to me). She comes when you whistle for her, and likes to talk to birds out the window.
  6. Jenni: I would be glad to help!! I got my house off of ebay, so here's hoping all of my pieces are included!! ^_^ But, please just email me any pieces you are missing, and I will gladly measure them for you. Also, I've got a digital camera, so I can always take pics of pieces too! Also, thank you for offering to send me the instructions, I'll pm you my address. Thanks!
  7. Thanks! I think I'll go do that now. I'm open for any suggestion of how to obtain these.
  8. Thanks for the welcome guys! I'm like sitting on my hands here, waiting for this house to come. My dogs think I'm crazy!
  9. Hi Everyone- Brand spankin newbie here, just purchased my first dollhouse on ebay, and the darn thing doesn't have any instructions. I'm a wee bit too much of a perfectionist to even try to do this thing without the instructions, so does anyone know where there might be copies of these on the web? Or would anyone be willing to email me? If snail mail is the only way, I am more than willing to pay for postage. On a happier note, I've spent the last 1 1/2 hours reading all kinds of topics on this forum, and I have to say that this is the nicest, most supportive forum that I have ever visited. I've gotten some great insight into what a project I'm about to undertake. Hopefully it won't be too frustrating ;) I have a feeling that as I get started, my husband is going to want to help, so hopefully it will be a help and not a hinderance . Anywho, anyone that could help with this problem would be so greatly appreciated! Thanks, and have a great night!