• Last visited

0 Neutral

About mefford509

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Nina
  • Country
    United States
  1. THank-you all for the reply's. Greenleaf is not open until tomorrow and we were working on my duaghters dollhouse yesterday. So if someone wanted to still scan me instructions that would be great, otherwise I will call greenleaf tomorrow. My husband put the basic house together almost a year ago. We had stained the floors a nice cherry color and painted the exterior, but he thought we still had to take it back apart and could not remember, SO my daughter and I just started painting yesterday. We polyeurathaned the floors and went to town painting the trim white. We assembled some of the furniture. In the end, we decided that she wants this to play with and not as a show peice so she doesn't care if it is 100 % perfect. I went crazy with the wood glue to try and maike it a little stronger as the roof keeps wanting to pop off the tabs. Sincerely, Nina Mefford
  2. Hello, I began building the coventry cottage about a year ago with my daughter and we were going to work on it today, however we cannot find the instructions. :o The cottage is mostly built, but I have no clue where I was or what comes next. Does ANYONE have the instructions that they could scan and send to me? I would sincerely appreicate it. I have the warm up page and that is all. Sincerely Nina Mefford Upstate NY