bigmama

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    elaine
  • Country
    United States
  1. Found this on youtube today thought someone else would like this too.
  2. I usually scan my wallpaper on computer & print it off on cardstock & coat with a sealer & use modpodge to put it up
  3. I usually scan my wallpaper on computer & print it off on cardstock & coat with a sealer & use modpodge to put it up
  4. I am building the magnolia and having trouble understanding the double hung window instructions Could someone please shed some light on this for me.
  5. Thanks so much for the links, i especially love the world of miniatures one it really feeds the addiction. LOL Does anyone happen to know where that shop is located?
  6. Finally some progress on my magnolia i finally made up my mind on the living & bedroom wallpaper & flooring this is the living room
  7. Congrats Tams!!!! That's awesome! Way to go ! :whistle:
  8. Thank everyone you all have been so helpful. Everyone has so much mini knowledge it's amazing.
  9. Thank You Tams that was very helpful
  10. I have a clay baking question. I have a toaster oven is it okay for baking clay? And also what is best to use to bake the clay on? Any ideas or suggestions would be greatfully appreciated. Shari Elaine
  11. Great job Tams I love it Shari Elaine
  12. This is my magnolia I'm doing this one solo.