• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    jenny
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2,947 profile views
  1. Hello Everyone, I live in south Florida and I have a few kits still in boxes I would like to sell so I can make room for smaller scales. I have the following kits: Emerson Row Lisa's Cottage ( I have three of these, 2 sealed in box, one I opened the box but never took it out) Brimble's Mercantile Willowcrest Fantasy Craft - Craftsman Porch & Cottage (bought loose kit on ebay but never built) Local pickup preferred. Thanks, Jennybee
  2. Hi Jen, Craigslist is another option as well as the Community Trading Post in this forum. Best of luck
  3. Yes but I like to think "The Little's" that are in my house take them because they really really need them. Also someday when i find their house I bet it will be amazing!!! I am still at a loss for the sock theif though on laundry day....
  4. Thanks soo much Fov! It will be interesting to see how much is really there or missing. Sometimes it's a hit or miss with eBay.
  5. It's the modern one with the yellow stove and fridge on the cover of the box. Suprisingly it even still had the bottle of dried up glue and plastic paint brush in the box. I'm wondering what all I am missing though... If I have all the cabinet wood pieces I will be a happy camper. Lol
  6. Afternoon everyone, I recently got the Real-life Miniatures Kitchen kit but without instructions. Would anyone here happen to have the instructions? Thanks in advance, Jennybee
  7. You have both 1/24 and 1/4?? Meee tooo I am working on the small one right now! I can't wait to see what you do with it in half scale....
  8. Howdy Kelly, Yes over the years I have found painters tape can by really helpful. I know even have to keep an eye on my roll cause on occasion the hubby borrows it! ha I use it for holding the siding, shingles, flooring and even the actual structure when I am attaching the walls. Ohh a new kit how exciting!!
  9. This looks great so far Jane, I love the wonky roof and ya know unfinished projects are like dust bunnies...yep...
  10. Last time I purchased them it was at Sears or JC Penny and they had separates for those who are not a one size fits all. For instance when it comes to tops and skirts or dresses with jackets usually the jackets need to be a size larger. Ok back to the swim suit, I was able to pick up swim shorts and a top that still was stylish but that I was comfortable and didn't feel like I was showing off too much. Also they had them in every style and color so I was not stuck with something I would only wear at home.
  11. No Rik Pierce for the Orlando one either or anyone who does paper clay. Although the anything goes make your own doll does sound cool!
  12. jennybee

Ratcatcher

Beautiful work Jo! I love all the details in each of your characters. I have two dolls my mother made for me and probably the only ones she will ever make (in 1/12 size) and I have yet been brave enough to dress them. I keep hoping at one of the shows I'll find a booth that has all the little findings for them...
  13. Aww this make me want to nuke peeps in the microwave!! But really soo cute and tiny!!
  14. Maybe the house wanted it that way and wants to be flipped!! Blame the house always blame the house!! Then walk away very quietly.