• Last visited

0 Neutral

About ladybug324

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://www.myspace.com/ladybug324

Profile Information

• Interests
    Graphic design, art, dollhouses and miniatures! :)

Retained

• Member Title
    biddy ~ biddy ~ bop!!

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Brenda
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

919 profile views
  1. I love chocolates! This was my first attempt at making mini-food. I would love to do more mini-food making and hopefully get better at it.
  2. LOL! CRS and ITH! I love it. Next time my boyfriend complains to me about my memory, I will have to tell him that I suffer from these syndromes and be nice to me. :lol:
  3. Thanks for being so easy on me Heidi!! I swear the older I get, the more my brain gets muddled. I don't think I used to have such a bad memory before. *sigh*
  4. I think exotic travel would be a lot of fun to do. There are so many choices with that one! ;) I would be a kinda stumped on the other ones, especially the 20s. I guess I would really have to research it first. My mind is already thinking of different ideas for exotic travel though. :thumb:
  5. oh my GOODNESS!!!!! aaaaack!!!! i'm totally freaking out here!!! i got the dates wrong! i thought our shipout date was on the 15th!!!! so i didn't think i had to mail until this Friday!!!!! oh i am soo sorry. and i thought i was doing so well. i started making my items last week and about halfway through now. i didn't want to repeat another all-nighter, stay up until 3 a.m. making minis like I did for the October swap. sheeeesh!!!!! i just looked at the dates again, and i see that the hub shipout date is now on the 18th. so was it on the 15th before? where the heck did i get the 15th from??? oh i'm so embarrassed. i hope you all don't hate me now. i'm so sorry. i will take the punishment. ;)
  6. teehee i got the package!!! the silly mailman left the package at our back door entrance in the corner. i don't know how long it was sitting out there for! i had another package sitting there too, from HBS. my boyfriend found it yesterday. boy, i was sooo excited to open the box. the goodies in there were WOW :w00t: there's definitely a lot of talent here!!! now i need to get off my procrastinating butt and get to work on the December swap!!! sheesh!
  7. Well, I went through my huge stack of mail and didn't find a notice slip in there from the post office. So I don't know if the package got here? I still haven't received anything yet. I'm a bit sad.... B)
  8. Hey everyone! Just flew back in from Hawaii a couple hours ago. Can't believe it's Thanksgiving already!!! I feel like it's still the middle of summer, then I come back here to rainy, cold Washington! I don't see a box here at the house, but I'm thinking that there's a slip of paper from the post office somewhere in the huge pile of mail that my housesitter put on the table in the foyer. I'll go through it and see if there's a slip of paper in there, the box is probably waiting for me at the post office! I couldn't help but look at the pics though and WOW! :welcome: I can't wait to get my hands on those items!!! ;) P.S. Maui was absolutely wonderful.
  9. Have the items been shipped out yet? Just wondering, I'm so excited! I thought we might have received them by now? I'm thinking I won't be home now when they come in the mail because we'll be in Hawaii. At least I have something to look forward to at home! :groucho:
  10. I just noticed on this swap's main info post that our names have been marked off as box rec'd. This is sooo exciting! I really can't wait to see what y'all made. I'm hopping with anticipation!! :bunny: Hopefully I will be here when the box arrives. I'm leaving for California and Las Vegas this Wednesday for one week. Then the week after that we're going to Maui for two weeks. We'll be back from Maui the day before Thanksgiving, just in time for turkey! :lol2: I can't wait to bask in the Maui sun! :cool:
  11. Whew! I was having problems with my Internet connection, didn't think I could post today! But fixed it! Yay!