About mcaced

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Four
  • Real Name
    Emily
  • Country
    United States
  1. Does anybody know where to find any of these except for the ocassional one that shows on ebay?? I beleive the full name is American Country Collection by Real Life Miniatures by Scientific Models. Thanks!
  2. Wow- your well is very beautiful- you did an amazing job. Your other stuff looks great too, I especially like the Medieval castle. Thanks for the photos!
  3. Gogeous house! I can't wait to see it completed!
  4. mcaced

Ready for primer.

Wow! You've done a lot of bashing- it looks really good! I can't wait to see it when it's finished- keep up the great work!
  5. mcaced

SanFran Under Way

SanFranciscan under construction photos
  6. Another vote for your curtain tutorial!
  7. I've used scrapbook paper for wallpaper on all my houses and I think it works really well. It's cheap too!! I mix some white elmer's glue with a little bit of water so that it's a little runny and use a paint brush to apply the glue to the back of the paper, making sure to get the edges (laying it face down on a peice of wood works well). Then I lay the paper on the wall starting at the top and just smooth it out with something flat, like a book. I've never tried fabric, but I'm sure there's a way! Good luck!
  8. There's more recent photos of an almost completed exterior in the NEWS section of the website. It's gorgeous!!!! Wow.
  9. Thanks for the pictures and explinations- I get it now. You gals always come through. ;)
  10. Yes, photos would be great!!! I'm still a little confused between "twist-in" and "push-in". I thought they all did the same thing. Thanks!!!
  11. Has anybody out there tried those little chandelier adaptors? They're supposed to allow you to plug your chandelier directly into them and then they plug into the tape wire. It's advertised that an "easy twist" will release your chandelier from the adaptor (miniatures.com). It's supposed to be an easy way to change light bulbs, I guess. Anyways, anybody tried them?? I have a room that will be hard to get to when the time comes to change the lightbulb and was thinking this might make it easier.
  12. Do you know who the manufacturer is or do you have the box it came in that you could post a picture of? It would help to have as much info as possible in determining the dollhouse. I'm sure someone here will know what it is. Good luck!
  13. Hey Katy- It IS 557!!!! The directions are in good condition. Emily
  14. I will post picture of my itty bitty Garfield. I have 1/2 scale Farifield too. Will check out the little gallery as well- thanks for the info.
  15. This map is cool!!! I added myself too. :lol: