Anna

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Anna

1. OK, so I am THIS close to getting the Santa's cottage finished.... Just need a general idea on how to proceed to get the glowing embers/fire place going in the open fire, and I haven't seen any ready made 4,5V as that is the voltage I have for the window lights so those will have to be compatible... Promise to update with pics soon, but right now it is again a mess as most of the "loose" stuff has been outed from the house structure to get to the pesky little light thingies... Hugs
  2. Yay, congratulations Grandma' and family as well!!! :lol: Leaky eyes are OK, promise!!! Hugs
  3. Awwwww, such a seetheart! Congratulations on being a Godmother! Hugs
  4. Anna

Wow! Explosion

Sheesh Wolfie, I go offline for a few hours.... Well happy to hear that you are all OK and that you will get a new stove soon, and in the meantime, cold cuts will diminish the cooking time freeing up more mini-ing time You take care now! Hugs
  5. Great haul!!!! Just a tad envious ;) Hugs
  6. I think that is about right Heidi as for the time difference LOL. We did have a nice turn in the weather earlier so we were ble to get to the chore of cutting down the plum tree that had been sort of knocked over during the last "storm" of sorts, so right now it looks like we have this giant slingshot thingy in the back.... But we did get branches cut down and thrown away which was soooo nice and now it is raining again... Talk about timing huh?!? I have updated the Mr LE Arthur blog with a few interior shots as well... Nothing fancy but a peak of the furniture to be painted and dressed. Hugs
  7. Anna

100_5344.jpg

:wub: Loving it! Thank you so much for sharing! Hugs
  8. Well, since Mr LE Arthru is a very soft spoken fella' he has patiently awaited his turn to get attention, ie until latley when he really put his foot down and said "My turn!" so I have the two chairs from the show in Stockholm put together as well as that gorgeous Grandfather clock that will get some painted patterns later on when I am decorating thew whole kitchen area so that it won't get to busy etc etc I still have to put in the floors in the house which is what is holding me up as to deal with the wall treatments as well as trims and such, but that will be tended to as well soon I hope Well here are pics from this morning: Hugs
  9. Well, Satruday "morning" or soon to be noon, in an hour or so, the weather is so-so as in a bit on the windy side and rain trickles now and again, so no gardening for me today, schucks! Have had a round of finishing the chores and reading around the forum so I think I will sneak in some time in the craft room after I have finished a chapter of the "must read prior to course" which is some of the laws considering the head master's role in the schooling system... Could be interesting LOL Mr LE Arthur is talking a lot latley.... Hugs
  10. Candace, it is never easy to break up, especially when there are kids involved, but I do think you have the right attitude in this and you and your daughter are the two most important people in this so stay with the descision that is best for the both of you! We will be here whenever you want to come around, that is for sure! And we are eagerly awaiting pics of your new treasure and will keep figners and toes crossed for that you will be able to sell whatever you need and want to be able to do what you want... (hmmm now that was a long and perhaps weird sentence but I think you get what I am meaning LOL, atleast I hope so!!!) You take care now and hang in there and you'll see that things will work out well! Lots of hugs Anna
  11. Well then, I will keep fingers crossed for you that you will be able to get this gorgeous house! As you said, if it is meant to be it is meant to be! Hugs
  12. Oh I agree and it is worth saying again and again!!!! Love Deb beds!!!! Hugs
  13. Anna

Whats in a name

Well, that is about what is true for me as well, I am very "protective prone" otherwise so to speak but here, I am just Anna LOL just like at home... (OK I do have a few nicks from hubby and friends but those wouldn't have meant anything at all in English so rather than confusing anyone I stuck with my real name LOL) Hugs
  14. Anna

My Deb Bed!

Fantabulous!!!! :wub: Hugs
  15. Anna

Foot problem

Aouch big time!!!! Sending postivie strenght and energy your way hoping that you will get a good response with the doctor! HUGS
  16. Well you know Tracy, that house is enough to make me "swoon" when drooling over the gorgeousness of it all!!!! Hugs
  17. Great work Muriel, the house looks so much happier with the colours as well as the casings! It will be glowing when you are done "pampering" her!!!! Hugs and thanks for sharing the eye candy, you know how much we enjoy that!
  18. Yay for Deb and it is a goooooorgeous bed that is fit for a king or queen of a house I know you will make it feel right at home somewhere and I can also suspect the houses will have a nice little fight over which one will get it LOL, who knows huh?!? Hugs
  19. That is so nice and it will be a great suprise when it arrives with the lucky someone!!! Hugs
  20. Keeping fingers crossed for a smooth ride and am adding a and a congratulation! And yes please to sharign pics!!! Hugs
  21. Use two lids of the same size, glue together, when dry "dress it up" using a nice paper or fabric, and with a little tweaking as well as adding a "lip" so to speak at the middle, a tiny charm as a lock and a handle and you will have a nice "hat box"... Hugs
  22. GREAT finds, and I am just slightly envious!!! Now I need to look into that edge thingy for "marble" tops, that might work perfeclty for the kitchen I have in mind for Mz Chantilly... Hugs
  23. Oh, me too!!! Now that is something I would love to do, I need to go computer "shopping" more often Hugs
  24. Anna

Halloween Foods

Good one Holly and soooo true! Hugs