• Last visited

1 Neutral

About Anette

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    @annette_m__

Profile Information

• Interests
    dollhouses,scrapbooking, drawing, painting, art in general, music, Volkswagen New Beetle, iPods, school, teaching, animal rights, I love cats! actually I love all animals....

Retained

• Member Title
    Annette

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Annette
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,006 profile views
  1. My house finally shipped! Should be here next Tuesday. I’m so excited. I started an Instagram account to track my progress. @the.sweet.pea_
  2. Welcome! which dollhouse are you working on?
  3. Thanks everyone! I ordered my kit from Greenleaf last night. Anyone know how shipping times are like?
  4. Hello! My name is Annette. I am a newbie. I just wanted to reintroduce myself. I originally joined in 2006 and was building a Greenleaf Arthur. Life happened and I never finished it. Well, I’m about to order another one and embark on this journey again. I am so excited to get back into it. Especially with all this extra time with stay at home orders. I look forward to browsing around and getting inspiration! Added a picture of my houses
  5. It's also important to spay and neuter our dogs and cats! That's the least we can do. Too many animals get euthanized because there are simply no homes for them. That tears at my heart
  6. Again, thanks to everyone for their input. I ended getting some nice fabric remenants at Joanns that I think will look great as carpet. I've updated the blog in my signature with pictures from my Arthur progress that I did today. As for tile, I actually went to home depot and bought some of that tile with the adhesive on the back. I know the pattern isn't mini but I think it will look cute anyway. We'll just have to see!
  7. Thank you so much everyone!! I feel much better I think I will run down to Joanns today and see what I can find. So, if I use wallpaper for tile, what is the sealer to make it shiny called??
  8. Hello Everyone!! As some may know I am currently getting ready to begin building my Arthur. I've searched the forum on carpeting but I'd like to hear it from the pros themselves. I don't know if I should order dollhouse carpet or go to Joanns and try to find something I could use for carpet. I don't want my house to look like I just used random fabric for it. I want it to look nice and like a real house with real carpet. Has anyone ordered dollhouse carpet online?? What were you happier with the appearance..dollhouse carpet or regular fabric type stuff?? I hate that there are no dollhouse stores in my area because I have to order mostly everything online and I hate waiting for it to come. Also, with the tile...I guess I have no choice but to order online. Where do you all recommend I get tile from?? Thanks in advance! I'm still a newbie as this is my 2nd house I build.
  9. Hey there!! I just got my Arthur in the mail too and I have a blog on it as well. Can't wait to see how yours turns out!
  10. The Primrose was my very 1st build! lol you could still see glue in some of these pictures :groucho:
  11. I just took a look at the Arthur blog. Wow, beautiful houses! I hope I can get mine to be atleast half as cute. :groucho: I'm still a beginner.