About lil buttah

• Birthday 02/15/76

Contact Methods

• AIM highlander543107@aol.com
  • ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Wayne, Michigan
  • Interests minitures,anything related to halloween, making miniatures with all mediums (just starting but love it), scary movies, reading,cooking, helping others and raising my beautiful children.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Three
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Jennifer
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

812 profile views
  1. What's Your Favorite.....8/03/08

My favorate flower is the Hydrangea, my fave colors are orange and brown, and my fave foods are dinner foods.
  2. 5/2/08 Girl Fights

Grrrrrr.....I must have been really lucky I don't remember any fights boys or girls at my school, I graduated 1994. I did see a lot more girl on girl verbal attacks. I know in my daughters school there have been fights, the halls are monitered by video cameras. My daughter has been picked on by groups of girls but never in a fight. I know it is more violent now days, so I volenteer at my daughters school so I can be aware of how the kids are behaving, better to understand my daughter.
  3. computer is dying

My computer had problems, it wouldn't access the internet, was running funny and kept showing me a blue error screen and shutting off on me. I did a system recovery which restarted and reset my computer to a previous checkpoint and now it runs fine (whatever happened between the time I had the problem and the check point was deleted out of the system and I got my files and programing back to where it was). I have not had any problems since and it's been 2 months.
  4. New Word Game 3/15/08

ultimate
  5. Tax Rebate

Wow thanks Heidi!!! That's cool, so far it looks like a rebate for me and my kiddos!! We will use it for our trip to Washington D.C in August. Their are a few miniature things there I will check out. The Smithsonian has a miniature area I am told. I will also vist the textile museam, they have all kinds of information on textiles and you can make an appointment to use the database. I hope to go for a full week, I love it there.
  6. New Word Game 3/15/08

lemon
  7. PEEPS!!!

Ewwwww...I don't like them either, but there so darn cute. My kids love them.......gross!! My mom likes them too but only if there stale and all hard, can it get any grosser then that....ewwwwwwww....(my daughter is reading over my shoulder at the moment " knock it off Emma" hahahahahaha)
  8. Project Runway Season Finale tonite

Is anyone going to watch Top Chef?!!!
  9. Calling Lawyer tomorrow

So sorry that it has come down to this, but your doing the right thing. If your sister is doing better with you then that's where she should be. I hope your talk with the lawyer goes well and that you can figure something out. Jennifer
  10. Project Runway Season Finale tonite

Chris was definately my pick *pout*. I want Christian to win now, Jillian whines way to much!! Hehehehehe!!! I love this show!!
  11. Disgruntled eBay users, check out CNN

I have sold on ebay and thought it was great but I have been on strike for about two months, now, as soon as I heard about the strike. I may never go back. I will be looking for somewhere else to sell or set up a web page. It's their loss because the people who are so upset and start selling elsewhere will also stop buying from ebay. You can't have your cake and eat it too, as the old saying goes, they can't expect to treat sellers like this and keep them buying from ebay. I know a lot of small sellers (including me) who sell and shop on ebay. I have only bought 1 item in 2 months, I used to go on everyday and sometimes more, now I maybe look 1 time a week if that and thats mostly to see if the strike is working. Grrrr......I really loved ebay. Now it just gets me mad.*pout* Jennifer
  12. New Product Alert!

Oh!!! I hope you keep this one cause I want one bad, hehe. Grrrr, too bad my mini budget is on freeze, lol, my boyfriend said no more houses till I finish one. I figure if I wait awhile he will forget he said it, lol!!! This house is a modern mini lovers dream!!!!!
  13. My Creative Endeavors

I really love the angel!! Nice job!!
  14. Made my first doll

I love those ears!!!!!
  15. 033.JPG