lil buttah

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by lil buttah

1. My favorate flower is the Hydrangea, my fave colors are orange and brown, and my fave foods are dinner foods.
  2. Grrrrrr.....I must have been really lucky I don't remember any fights boys or girls at my school, I graduated 1994. I did see a lot more girl on girl verbal attacks. I know in my daughters school there have been fights, the halls are monitered by video cameras. My daughter has been picked on by groups of girls but never in a fight. I know it is more violent now days, so I volenteer at my daughters school so I can be aware of how the kids are behaving, better to understand my daughter.
  3. lil buttah

image009.jpg

This one just cracks me up, I love these, they are really creative and inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing these.
  4. My computer had problems, it wouldn't access the internet, was running funny and kept showing me a blue error screen and shutting off on me. I did a system recovery which restarted and reset my computer to a previous checkpoint and now it runs fine (whatever happened between the time I had the problem and the check point was deleted out of the system and I got my files and programing back to where it was). I have not had any problems since and it's been 2 months.
  5. Wow thanks Heidi!!! That's cool, so far it looks like a rebate for me and my kiddos!! We will use it for our trip to Washington D.C in August. Their are a few miniature things there I will check out. The Smithsonian has a miniature area I am told. I will also vist the textile museam, they have all kinds of information on textiles and you can make an appointment to use the database. I hope to go for a full week, I love it there.
  6. Ohhhh!!! And maybe for a Friday the 13th connection you could put a hockey mask in a room somewhere. Ohhhh and maybe a prom dress with blood on it for Carrie or Prom night (hmmmm.... maybe a lil too gory there maybe just a sparkly tiara sitting on a dresser *smiles)). I love horror films!!
  7. For the Nightmare on Elmstreet it would be cool to have a hatstand with his infamous brown beat up hat hanging from it and maybe a green and red sweater thrown on a chair next to it.
  8. Ewwwww...I don't like them either, but there so darn cute. My kids love them.......gross!! My mom likes them too but only if there stale and all hard, can it get any grosser then that....ewwwwwwww....(my daughter is reading over my shoulder at the moment " knock it off Emma" hahahahahaha)
  9. Is anyone going to watch Top Chef?!!!
  10. So sorry that it has come down to this, but your doing the right thing. If your sister is doing better with you then that's where she should be. I hope your talk with the lawyer goes well and that you can figure something out. Jennifer
  11. Chris was definately my pick *pout*. I want Christian to win now, Jillian whines way to much!! Hehehehehe!!! I love this show!!
  12. I have sold on ebay and thought it was great but I have been on strike for about two months, now, as soon as I heard about the strike. I may never go back. I will be looking for somewhere else to sell or set up a web page. It's their loss because the people who are so upset and start selling elsewhere will also stop buying from ebay. You can't have your cake and eat it too, as the old saying goes, they can't expect to treat sellers like this and keep them buying from ebay. I know a lot of small sellers (including me) who sell and shop on ebay. I have only bought 1 item in 2 months, I used to go on everyday and sometimes more, now I maybe look 1 time a week if that and thats mostly to see if the strike is working. Grrrr......I really loved ebay. Now it just gets me mad.*pout* Jennifer
  13. Oh!!! I hope you keep this one cause I want one bad, hehe. Grrrr, too bad my mini budget is on freeze, lol, my boyfriend said no more houses till I finish one. I figure if I wait awhile he will forget he said it, lol!!! This house is a modern mini lovers dream!!!!!
  14. I am planning on finally getting the porch onto my kids Laural. Finishing my Bridal shop Buttercup and helping my daughter with her first house the Primrose. She is 10 and going to make a Flower shop for her mini cabbage patch doll she got for Christmas!! I am so excited for her I hope she catches a lil of the mini bug early, haha!! My oldest is not that into it. She likes the house I made for them and will play with it but that's the limit of her interest. I also hope to get better at my mini making, that's all for now. OH!!!! And I want to start my gypsy trailor!! Geee a mini persons world may be small but it's a lot of work, lol!!
  15. I bought my daughter a Primrose for Christmas. I bought it on-line on a wens and got it on fri, I was in shock. They are speedy on the delivery at Greenleaf, so if your hubby ordered it from Greenleaf I'm sure you will get it by Christmas, I hope. Congratulations!!!!
  16. I hope not because I'd be in jail!!!! *wink* Maybe one day I will get the beacon hill urge, hehe.
  17. Hi!! Welcome to the forum!! Can't wait to see some pics of the houses!!!
  18. Oh how I love the Tudor, can't wait to see some eye candy, that's my favorate type of house. One day I might be brave enough to tackle it.
  19. I would love to find mini friends to work with close to me. I get so much better motivation when I am in a group. I love minis and other then the forum and my online groups it gets pretty lonely. My old friends don't understand my new interest and have kinda stopped coming around, grrrrr....
  20. That's an awesome idea, I got alot of old eyeshadow too. Woo hoo nothing like free minis !!!!!