lil buttah

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by lil buttah

1. I love the whole thing. I would never have tried that. I love Belara Beach, it's full of eye candy and resonably priced too!
  2. I have been collecting them too, they are cute!!! They are 50 cents here. I can't pass them up!!!
  3. Woo hoo more places to shop. I don't have a Hobby Lobby near me, so this is great!!!
  4. Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see it!!!
  5. A really awesome treehouse boys only club house I saw one once in an old nutshell news. I wanted to make one so bad. I saved the section it was in. It had a painted sign outside that said NO GIRL'S ALLOWED!!! Hehehehe!!! It had comic books all over the floor and tons of boy's things.
  6. Sounds like some sweet deals, now gimme a lil of that magic mojo so I can get some,hehe!!
  7. I don't know about anyone else but when I use my non-fan toaster oven on multiple small items I turn the heat down to 250 and lessen the time. I make upto 50 candy canes at a time, I've not had any burn. I also have a stoneware tray to cook them on.
  8. I am a big stucco fan,hehe. All my houses have stucco (even the real one).
  9. Wow!!! Great topic. I love minis because it's something I can be creative with. It's one of the only hobbies I've found that has such a big support group and a caring community. It's a whole world that other people don't understand, but everyone here feels the same about minis. It keeps me busy and out of trouble!!!
  10. Wooo Hooooo!!! I am getting into the Christmas spirit now!!! Thanks Dean!!!
  11. Oh how I love the holidays,hehehehehe, shopping spree anyone??!!!!
  12. I am working grrrrrr........ I work every holiday even Christmas day 9-5. But I work at a senior building so I am sure to get alot of goodies!!!
  13. You could fill the gap with wood filler or sand down the other side to match up. Grrrr....I wish I had more experience to help you.
  14. I have had no problems with mine, i actually signed up for three different cities because there all so close. I haven't actually asked for what i want yet. But i have helped someone else out, they were homebound for the winter and wanted Steven King and Dean Koontz books, I gave her 29 books. It was so hard to give up my collection but i figure it's good Karma to give before you ask, *smiles*. We will see if it helps when i do ask for a dollhouse *wink*.
  15. What about using wood filler to fill in the gap between the center and outer frame so that it looks like there is only the outer frame and inner frame and no center wall. It might be kinda messy to do though as the space to work is so small,hmmmm......
  16. I also use plastic from blister packs. Everytime my kids get new toys I open all the boxes and cut out all the plastic pieces and save them for future use, windows, covers for pictures in frames, for cake boxes with a view, and it's free (well I have to buy the gift but I was going to do that anyway,hehe!!).
  17. lil buttah

Art Akaine

Wow!!!!! I really wish I had that talent!!!
  18. Stunning, I wanna make one but definately can't get that much detail, wow!!!!