lil buttah

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by lil buttah

1. My daughters are not old enough to date yet, but my oldest will be 12 in 2 weeks and already acts like shes 20. Grrrrr .... I have a feeling it won't be long now, grrrrrrr..... (although I do need to lose a few pounds, hehe).
  2. Oh yeah!!! I am watching it tonight. Woo hoo!!!!
  3. My first house was the Laurel for my daughters last christmas. It took me 2 months to finish but i work and don't have a lot of time. I put the stairs in mine but wish I hadn't. since it was for the kids it didn't leave a lot of room to manuver, but they are ok. I loved building this house. I hope you have fun.
  4. Amazing. I lot count of my dolls after 10 haha, just kidding I don't even have that many, LOL!!!!
  5. It's screaming furnature antique shop to me, a classy one with an older gentleman running it. Maybe he can sneak outside for a nice cuban cigar hehe!!!
  6. I agree, not to mention they have the cutest houses!!! I can't wait till tax time, I will probibly spend all my refund on houses,hehe. Thanks Greenleaf!!!
  7. Photos of the things I've made taking her classes on-line. They are really fun and easy.
  8. From the album: My Twistagain Florals classes with Shelly N

I painted it black and used a glitter glue over it with greens and blues. I love these, they were so much fun. I can't wait to do pointsettas in December.
  9. From the album: My Twistagain Florals classes with Shelly N

The easier of the 2 but both were not to hard.
  10. From the album: My Twistagain Florals classes with Shelly N

I was trying to make them look like Monarchs but I don't have a pic of those yet, so I used my imagination. I need lots of practice!!
  11. From the album: My Twistagain Florals classes with Shelly N

I just painted it yellow and used some glitter.
  12. From the album: My Twistagain Florals classes with Shelly N

I painted it blue with dots, hehe. I am not that good of a painter but I think it's cute, hehe!
  13. The stairs are awesome, can't to see the whole thing in the end!!!
  14. Oh definately wiring a doll house, it intimidates me so. I see all that tape wire and brackets and get a lil scared. Not to mention having to rethink the whole building the house that goes with it (wall papering after and all that, grrrr...)
  15. Really beautiful. I wish I could see a close up of your doll, I just love dolls!!! The bed is just like I would imagine it, hehe, wonderful job!!!
  16. When I was a child a girl down the street had a doll house. She never played with it but her mom used to let me play with it by myself for hours, even when her daughter wasn't there, I think now that she was just glad someone appreciated it. Then 3 years ago I got a miniature catalog and was going to build me and the kids a house, after seeing the prices of stuff, I decided I could make some of it, Then I realized after making some of it that I could actually make most of it. Now I'm hooked, grrrrrr.....
  17. I have to finish my kids Laural and Primrose. Need the roof on the Laural. New floors (I want to use the greenleaf siding for the flooring and rip up the popsicle sticks. The Primrose is finished just needs more furnature. I have the Travel Trailor built but it needs to be painted and filled. I am right now focusing on the Buttercup Shoppe, hehe (taking me forever). So a few projects going and a few swaps I'm hoping to start soon,grrrr.... I can't feel guilty though cause at least I'm doing something with my time.