lil buttah

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by lil buttah

1. Oh thank you so much, I was looking at past posts and saw you had written Kathie!! Thanks for your info on publishing the blog , hehe, I guess I didn't read that too carefully, I will have to get on that!! And yes Belle is deinately no-nonsence, she is getting on m case that she can't open her shop yet, grrrrrrrrrr....
  2. Oh that sound awesome I love fantasy themes, I don't do them much myself but when I see other people's I'm definately in awe!!!
  3. Oh Oh Oh!!! You could throw in some deadly sexy vampire vixens in there along with the ghosties. Hehe, I love this house !!!!! How do u keep up with so many projects....I get exhausted looking at that house!!!! So Huge!!!
  4. I don't know much about this house but maybe someone can help you about the missing pieces. Grrrrrr........good luck!!!!
  5. Welcome to the forum, where all (or at least most) of your questions will be answered,hehe. Ask away, there are so many talented people here who have built all kinds of houses, Good Luck!!!
  6. Congratulations on the new baby!!!! How exciting, welcome back!!
  7. Yeah, I want it! Oh the inspiration it could give, I would use it for my work room,lol
  8. Oh, I'm so glad you chose the Harrison, that's my favorate house, I have not had the pleasue of building it yet but that is my dream house!!!!
  9. Wow, your new name will be super-mini-woman, hehe, just kidding. But you sound like you had a good time and got plenty done, I wish I had some friends who were into minis but most just look at me like I'm crazy!!
  10. hyper (as in how you are the day you know your gonna get a new house, woo hooo!!!!)
  11. Very nice houses. Both need a lot of love though, which I'm sure you can give them *smiles*. I love the furnature too, some great pieces in there. And your right about the hardwood floors they look very nice.
  12. Good Luck!!!! I hope it's the house you want. Post some pics!!!
  13. Congratulations!!! I still have to go get the magazine but I will soon. I wish i had a mini club here......grrrr.....actually there might be I just am to lazy to check, hehe. Have fun with your class and definately post pics of the house, it sounds interesting and I'm curious about what you'll get to work with.
  14. So far I haven't had any really rude comments. When I started dating my boyfriend I kinda told him about my hobby, kinda. The problem was that was in April and I'm a mostly fall/winter miniaturists. Now I am so absorbed that I sometimes wake him up out of sleep to show him my works of art. Grrrrr.....he is so supportive though and he doesn't mind, yet lol. He is going to build me a OOAK house someday, or so he says. My dad who always is very negative about the things I start up surprised me. I told him about my miniatures and showed him some stuff I made and waited for him to say yep and walk away, but he held it up and smiled and said that it was neat. That Christmas he bought me a scroll saw for making my furnature and for my birthday he bought me a carry-all with wheels to tote my stuff around.
  15. lil buttah

Autumn Pics

Pictures of the fall in Michagan
  16. lil buttah

Sunrise

From the album: Autumn Pics

17. Wow!! From the pics, it looks like very small delicate lace. Very creative. I am in awe!!!