lil buttah

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by lil buttah

1. lil buttah

IMGA0819.JPG

I like this. It's definately something I will try!!
  2. Maybe a nice lil rug will fill some of the middle space without having to really put more stuff in.
  3. Grrrr....I am so sorry to hear about all the problems your having. I definately think the doctor should talk to you if anything else comes up, obviously that nurse can't be trusted with relaying information, that seems like a huge mistake when it's about something this serious. You in my thoughts, good luck with everyting.
  4. I like to shingle, it's building the house I dislike, hehe. I'm more of a decorate the interior kind of person.
  5. Very nice. I like what you did with the wallpaper. The colors are great.
  6. I saw a dressing room once with one of those fancy circular couches all done up in a shiny gold tapestry. that would look nice.
  7. Oh how I love the ideas that come through here. I can't wait to try this, Im thinking about scrapbook paper on cardstock for a nice look. Thanks.
  8. Oh wow!!!!! She is awesome!!! I am now speechless.....grrrrr...
  9. Have fun!!! Grrrr...I can't wait until my vacation now. I am so jealous, hehe.
  10. I really like the scallop edges on the pillows!!! Very nice all together!!
  11. Don't you just love those clearance bins, wooo hoooo!!!!!! That's the first place I hit when I go to Joann's.
  12. lil buttah

in the box

This house makes me think of New orleans. I love it!!!
  13. OK OK OK Now I have got to get me some siding, hehe, too bad I spent all my mini budget already, guess I'll have to wait till next check. Booooooooooo!!!
  14. Nice job. I love to sew but remember you can always use that fabric glue, it also works wonders and no thread and needles. But you did a great job!!!!! Love the chair too.
  15. I'm on Myspace under D.M.2 hehe, just don't take me to seriously,lol. I come off as real goofy on there.
  16. Don't get too down. It's your chance to see how creative you can be. It looks interesting, You should definately blog this one, get some good photos of every angle and let us see you make magic *wink*.
  17. I only spent $4.00 on ebay, hehe, but the week has only started. I bought some hemitite 2mm beads for my toddlers. Grrrr....I have so much more spending to do. At least you don't have the guilt bug like me ,lol.
  18. Sounds like something I have to try for my floors. I'm sure it beats popsicle sticks, grrrrrrr.......LOL.