Miniatures<br />Reading<br />Quilting<br />Polymer Clay

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Robin
  • Country
    United States
  1. Did it work? It's a pic taken in Dec. 2005. In the pic are: Me David - husband Brittany - daughter Dillon - son Jordan - son Logan - son Sorry it's so small!!
  2. We've done the same thing for the last ten or so years. The kids, DH, and I have a major silly string fight! (usually 3 or 4 cans each!) We also get those little confetti popper things that are in a little plastic champagne bottle and you pull the string. My living room is TRASHED afterwards but we have a blast!! I'll try to remember to take a few pics.
  3. I have the Victoriana too. I won it during the crazy mini madness month of October :whistle: I haven't been paying too much attention to my Laurel lately. I've had a pretty bad case of the wintertime blues this year. But I'm slowly getting past it and am looking forward to starting again soon. As for the Vic - I haven't even opened it! It's a special edition and I'm sooo afraid of screwing it up! I'll finish the Laurel (my first house) and maybe do another house or two first. Then maybe I'll feel secure enough to attempt it! :lol: :thumb:
  4. I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve!! I still have three more gifts to get but I already know exactly where, what and how much. I also still need to pick up a few more stocking stuffers for the kids. Leaving in about an hour to get that done! I also need to get some cleaning done and I need to go grocery shopping for Christmas Dinner. Oh, and I still have to wrap quite a few things! What the heck am I doing on this forum righ now- I need to get busy!!!! :giggle:
  5. I missed one. The dreidel song. I got the christmas tree right only because I guessed. I thought it was lovely too!
  6. Hi Jenny - I'm a Notary here in So. Cal too. The test wasn't that difficult. I would also like to remind you that you must keep your notary journal and supplies in a safe and locked place where only you have access to it. Example - I was keeping mine in the safe at work but since my boss (the CFO) also had the combination to the safe, it was not allowed. I found this out when I got a surprise visit from a reperesentative at the Secretary of State's office. It seems I was the lucky recipient of a random inspection of new notaries. Thank goodness I was totally up to date on my journal. I now keep it all in a locked briefcase that I keep in the trunk of my car when not at work. I have learned to treat that thing like my purse during the workday. It goes where I go. Another thing - don't forget to renew your insurance every year. The Notary is for 4 years - the insurance is not. Don't worry about it! I though the seminar/class was kind of interesting and hey - it get's you out of work for a day right?!?
  7. I'm not much of an internet shopper. I also avoid the malls like the plague! It's a good thing I shop pretty well under pressure because I'm not even close to being done yet!
  8. How about turning a Primrose into a club house - no girls allowed sign and all! Fill it with all sorts of things he's interested in. I'm thinking about doing that for my 6yo son too
  9. Thank you all for your kinds words and advice. I have it on a side table in my dining/craft room and I look at it every day. I think I'll work on it tomorrow a little and see how I feel. Maybe just getting started again will give me the boost I need
  10. Do any of you ever get in one of those moods where you just can't seem to work on your minis? I look at my Laurel every day but for some reason I just can't seem to do anything with it. I just don't have the motivation. I haven't touched the poor thing in about a month. She just sits there, staring at me. What do you do when/if this happens to you?
  11. I've also been having a little trouble. It won't let me log out. I click log out, then it usually takes me to the home page/log in page. Nope...always logged in and can't fix it. Nevermind - just tried it again and now it works! First time in three days! :groucho: Oh well - must have been a quirk - now it won't let me again!