• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Jenn
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

4668 profile views
  1. Listing Many Mini Lots on Ebay

Awesome prices on the structures....wow!!!! Love your ruff & rustic barn!!!!!
  2. Accidentally bought a 1:48 Scale Laser Cut Dollhouse!!!

Oh - I also heard you can remove the burnt reside by using a tiny bit of windex and a q-tip - but test it out first. Also, just a little bit because you don't want to warp the wood. Good luck!
  3. Accidentally bought a 1:48 Scale Laser Cut Dollhouse!!!

I love quarter scale! Which kit did you get? Decorate the inside before assembling - everything. I find 1:48 requires a lot of pre-planning because making changes after things are assembled is really hard in those tiny spaces. There are plenty of great furniture options - Andrew&Suzanne, BJMinis, SDK, PetiteProperties, Betterley, Shapeways - lots of options. Good luck!
  4. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

$75!!!!!!!!!!!! Hard to pass that up...  
  5. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

It could be an AMAZING place to take a photo of a bird. lol. That rug is gorgeous.
  6. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

The interior is lovely, but I can't escape the cage feeling: https://www.ebay.com/itm/DOLLHOUSE-ROOM-BOX-VICTORIAN-PARLOR-FURNISHED-LED-LIGHTING-FILLED-ATTIC/292446841524
  7. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

SNAP! It looked custom to me with that bay window and that odd back of tower. lol. It's super cute!  Had no idea that existed. I love this thread. 
  8. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Looks like a custom build with some old components to me. I like it, too. I love the closeup pic of the front door and love those stairs. I'd be tempted too. Go for it! 
  9. Pierce fairy kitchen

I like that little stove! This kitchen is hard to get the appliances into, no? But I like that bay window space!
  10. Pierce dollhouse

I really like your staircase change - it makes things roomier! 
  11. pierce dining room jpg

I like the soft colors on the stairs - alternating shades. Nice!
  12. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Bold pricing for this particular Van Buren: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1979-Vintage-Greenleaf-Mansion-Victorian-Dollhouse-Wooden-Finished-On-Turntable/182766433314
  13. SCALE PROBLEMS

Wow - do you have pics of what you have done so far?
  14. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Cute chairs and table for $14.99 and free shipping. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dollhouse-Miniature-Game-Table-Game-Boards-2-Chairs-1-12-Scale/382375643362
  15. What's everyone working on?

The Michaels in my area has less miniatures (they stopped carrying hutches), but I love looking at the beads, paper, ribbon (curtains and carpets!), floral section, and around gift cards there is often some tiny mini sets in little packages. Just be sure to look all over the store! Have fun!