• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Jenn
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

8,176 profile views
  1. Well it's years later...and I know there might not be any reply to this, but I STILL want to make my tiny 1:48 version of the Faith Bradford house, and I've misplaced my documents with the measurements of the original house. So if you have the dimensions - and it sure seems you might because I saw the blog and it's amazing - I am hoping someone could share them, and then I can convert them to 1:48. But of course, I'll keep sifting through my stored files to find my measurements - just thought I'd ask the pros here, too. I am certain someone posted them at some point, but I have searched the archive and nothing came up. I also googled like crazy and either I can't search to save my life, or it just isn't out there.
  2. Loooove the weathering and the shade of green.
  3. All the exterior - siding, roof, cupola, chimneys, door, and stoops are molded plastic - interesting
  4. Elsbeth

Odds and Ends

Random images - things I like
  5. I'll go get the catalog out again - might take me a day or two to post again but I will update you! happy to help!
  6. This may have already been mentioned (I did do a search in the archives but might have missed i) - but Ferd Sobol passed away last year just before Thanksgiving. I read that in the Nat Assoc of Miniature Enthusiasts (NAME) Gazette. There was a lovely memory wriitten about how generous with his time and skill he was. He was almost 97, and his wife who is two years older survives him. I always loved reading Holly's raves about him here - so when I read he had passed I thought of this forum where I had first heard of him.
  7. And now I AM going to put Green Gables on my 1::48 list of ToDos. I have about 50 years worth of rainy day projects, sourced and ready to go but alas time is not on my side...lol.
  8. You should try quarter scale - it's tiny, but not so tiny you can't get some great 3D printed details in accessories. And you can complete things, like, 400% faster than 1:12 in my opinion. Of course - I have yet to finish my 1:48 scaled down Pepperwood Farmhouse so who am I to talk - but I do have a french townhouse, a louisiana shotgun house, french chateau, and a Victorian all done in 1:48, plus assorted others - and I'd never have been able to do it in 1:12.
  9. I love the idea of an Anne of Green Gables dollhouse...this was fun to see!!
  10. I love the new look - fantastic!!!!!
  11. Lovely room box: https://www.ebay.com/itm/304255353978