Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Please Select
  • Dollhouse Preference Please Select
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Amanda
  • Country United States
  1. Kitchen Wallpaper

Thanks! I like it alot too... It's going to be "shabby-chic"/ecletic, so I think this helps add to that feeling...
  2. Kitchen Bay

From the album My Fairfield Shabby Chic Style

Close-up of the kitchen bay.
  3. Kitchen Wallpaper

This is what I finally decided on. The stripe wallpaper and painted solid in the bay. I used Italian Sage by FolkArt for the color, (as I can no longer find Delta Cermacoat paint!), so the color I wanted I couldn't get...
  4. I just posted to my blog a picture tutorial on how to cut inside crown mouldings using an easy cutter if anyone needs it... :)

1. jbnmini

um....how do I find your blog?

2. chapchap73

raspberrydollhouses.blogspot.com :)

3. jbnmini

Thanks! :)

5. 2013 Orlando Show

I love this!
  6. Moving up...to the second floor that is... ;)

1. Gonzo

You mean not "...to a deeeluxe apartment in the sky?"

7. Second Kitchen layout

I like that idea, counter under the stairs...I love this little house...can't wait to see what else you do!!!
  8. Finished Kitchen Floor

I was so excited about the kitchen floor progress that I finished it this morning... it's now all installed, and stained, I just need to varnish! I am still waiting on the kitchen wallpaper, then I can wallpaper, install the bay and trim and call the kitchen done! ;)

© Pebbles

9. SURPRISE!

Yeah, the seam in the kitchen floor REALLY bothered me, and the house for it's shabby-chic design scheme was yelling at me to warm up the floors... I still have some of that tile paper left, and I think it will be perfect for the bathroom, but it was very sterile once dried in the kitchen... so I'm putting in hardwood here too... This is as far as I got for tonight, I have some stained pieces and some not, all pieces will be the darker stain color once I'm finished. I also have a design pattern against the walls (if you can tell), this same design will flow into the rest of the rooms of the house that will have hardwood flooring. I was very inspired by a2knguyen in her attic of her Fairfield, there is a similar design in the floor.

© Pebbles

10. Squared off!

I was able to fix this bad corner with some trim stock pieces I had in my stash...it looks bad right now, but once it's covered with wallpaper, I think it will be fine...

© Pebbles

11. Crooked Mess!

I caught this in just the right time to fix it... here's the before...

© Pebbles

12. Kitchen Light and Ceiling Paper

The ceiling paper and the kitchen light have been installed permanently... (well the light will be able to be changed...)

© Pebbles

13. A Peak at Design

This is just a peek at some of my design elements for the house...

© Pebbles

14. Kitchen Floor

I am SOO happy with how this came out! I know that it's pieced, it had to be... (I had no choice due to the size of the paper)...but I love it! After this photo I cleaned it and then varnished it with Varda by Ikea...I just checked on it to see if it was dry and it looks GORGEOUS!!! SOO HAPPY!!!!
  15. Exterior Colors

HAHA! ME TOO!!! It's pretty bright, but I think with two coats it won't be that bad...