Crafts, pets, collecting vintage stuff

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Four
  • Real Name
    Leslie
  • Country
    United States
  1. Ebay stove cabinet piece new in pkg. Soo cute I hope this pic loads.
  2. Thanks for the welcomes! I was trying to post photos to the gallery today bud they did not go through? I will try again later.
  3. Maybe everyone knows about this sight already but this is such cute stuff.... http://puppenhausmuseum.de/puppenhaeuser-aelter.html The whole sight is great but I posted a favorite part of mine. I love the vintage toy stuff
  4. I put together a Pierce before I had a whole lot of expirence and it turned out pretty good. Good luck!!
  5. Hello everyone, I have been looking over the gallery photos for a couple of weeks now and I am very excited to be here. There is such a variety of styles I admire everything from the whimsical fun houses to the meticulous realistic houses. I have figured out that I'm reliving mychildhood with my hobby. I remember making a doll house out of sturdy cardboardand discarded household Items when I was a kid so I have always been into it at some level. I have made the following kits, me and my mom put together a Westfield house when I was in high school, I made a pierce house about 12 years ago but I had to give it up when I moved, I now have two haunted houses ( not haunted) and an Arthur. Next project will be the vintage travel trailer, that's how I found you all here, searching for photos of the completed trailer. I have made some of the furniture kits and some furniture of my own design. I'm also working on a tiny house I bought on clearance at Michaels. My houses alwaystend to have a storybook quality instead of being very realistic looking. I think because I use a mix of vintage toy furniture, handmade furniture, and purchased new furniture. Plus I love color. I'm looking forward to taking part in this forum, and love looking at everyone's photos. Leslie
  6. you're like me, I start putting furniture in before I'm even done with a house, it's too much fun to wait.
  7. Looks great the bed looks so cozy!
  8. libbie63

Kitchen

Nice fit on that cabinet with the sink is that custom for that room? Nice story too.
  9. libbie63

Girl's bedroom

Too cute! the Beatles poster and the gold fish are great touches too.
  10. libbie63

Sewing room

I wish I had a little space like this in real life, perfect place for a sewing room.
  11. libbie63

Bathroom

Looks great, if I wasn't on a miniature site I wouldn't know it was a doll house bathroom.
  12. I love the look of the shingled front wall. How did you do the roof?
  13. Very Cute! I'm working on this same house, it was a super deal on clearance, I wish I would have bought a bunch when I had a chance.
  14. Looks great. I have always wanted a Garfiels, More rooms=more possiblities.