Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'for the love of 1:6 scale'.

Found 9 results

1. curtain1.jpg

From the album 1/6 scale Bay Window house

Yes, it is muted and the picture didn't do it justice but I put it in as a different shot.  These are the 1st floor curtains.  I wanted to put some in the front, but then you cannot see in at the side windows and blocks the view.
  2. 59a475f2da1a6-Julianna3.jpg

From the album For the love of 1/6 scale

This is Julianna in the middle made perfectly to be a young toddler in relation to chelsea size.  This beautiful toddler was made and created for my dioramas by award winning artist Kellie Becket.
  3. mixer.jpg

This was a christmas ornament at Hobby Lobby.  It came in black, red and pink.
  4. ivy.png

Ivy went to the meeting and I had her way in the back of the display, one of the members took another close up of her.....I am so so happy I had her made.
  5. 1.jpg

Start with a human size lantern, 71/2x71/2 square...
  6. 3.jpg

Camping theme at club meeting, so this was what I did....
  7. 5986a65a83faa-BabyIvy3.jpg

Brenda Scott miniature artist did this infant baby for my Barbie.  The other ladies who have new bodies are eager to meet this one of a kind clay baby.
  8. 5986a556ab867-BabyIvy1.jpg

Brenda Scott miniature artist did this infant baby for my Barbie display containing the crib I made.  She moves her head, arms and legs.  How cool is that????  Don't know who mom will be, but the made to move mattel body is amazing with displays.
  9. 100-2055.JPG

This is my most favorite of my photos.  The sun was coming through that day and hit the kit window just right.