The Winner of the Westville Dollhouse Contest is...

Mini Man

Congratulations lumberjacksgurl! You've won:

westville-small.jpg

Here's a chance to win the Westville Cottage! This attractive gem is designed in the style of "Carpenter Gothic," the house features long pointed gables with elaborate trim around the porch, balconies and roof. There are four large rooms as well as two bay windows and two balconies. This is indeed a prize worth having!

All winners will receive an email that they must respond to within seven days with there shipping information.

The link was located on the Harrison Dollhouse page at the Greenleaf Company Store.

csi-small.jpg

Didn't find that one? Don't despair, there will be other opportunities to win this month, but you'll have to work for them! Starting now, somewhere on one of the Greenleaf sites, you'll find this link:

WHERE'S THE GOODIES?

Follow that link to the new Greenleaf Contest Machine. What's the prize you ask, well you'll just need to start looking to find out. The link is not in the forum, so you can scratch that off your list. Remember, the more people that enter, the lower your chance of winning, so please don't post links to the contest page.

HINT: THE LINK IS LOCATED SOMEWHERE AT THE GREENLEAF COMPANY STORE

Hurry along ! This contest closes at noon on Tuesday, October 23rd!

The word of the month is stealth!

Good luck!

Dean

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whohooo, another winner, congratulations!!!! YOU take it easy while building though :birthday: and we do want to see a lot of pics later on!

Hugs

(and p.s I just looooove the next goodie :D )

Congratulations, Michelle! I have one of those waiting to be built in my craftroom.

I'm in the next one.....FIVE????Wow!!!! And I love this one. Almost won one on eBay, but was outbid at the last minute.

Thanks, Dean, you're great!

Oooh, I just found the next one! The hunting is so much fun - it's almost a shame to find the link. Almost! :D

Don't I know that feeling all to well!!! But then again, I am such a big sucker for browsing eye candy pics/sites so I seem to forget that I have allready found it and continue the goodie "search" but just for the fun of it!

Hugs

:cloud9:Oh MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I am thrilled!!! I just turned on the comp to buy my next set of flights and hotels to deal with the baby probs and Jeniky and my email were both flasing simultaneously with congrats!!!

THANK YOU DEAN AND GREENLEAF!!!!

It is such an adorable house..I love it!! Izzy is already laying claim and saying "paint pink", we will have to work on that pallet a little I think ;) LOL I have to go to the store pages now and drool over my new house!! This could not have come at a better time to brighten my days!

Thank you again! :):birthday::birthday::cheer: :yay: :pepper::pepper::clap:

Oh Michelle, pink come in many hues and shades.... I know you will create a lovley home out of this and it might even be the perfect mind occupier...

Hugs and take it easy now pretty please!