The 5 Winners of the Storybook Cottage are...

Mini Man

Congratulations:

Jokelly

Librarian-Sarah

BlueUni47

butterflyex

Jennifer Mc from KY (this email didn't match a forum member, but I think it might be be jeninky)

You've all won:

storybook.jpg

An old friend returns to Greenleaf, the Storybook Cottage! Fanciful and child-sized, here is a cottage that will capture your imagination! With one large room plus an attic, two bay windows, front porch, fancy silk-screened plastic windows, shutters, a window box, sign and oodles of Victorian gingerbread trim. EASY to build and lots of fun, this is the ideal dollhouse and a perfect addition to any collection. Five lucky miniaturist will have one delivered to their door step, so enter now for your chance to win!

All winners will receive an email that they must respond to within seven days with there shipping information.

The link was located on the Miniature Scale Vinyl Floor Tiles Gray page at the Greenleaf Company Store.

Didn't find that one? Don't despair, there will be other opportunities to win this month, but you'll have to work for them! Starting now, somewhere on one of the Greenleaf sites, you'll find this link:

WHERE'S THE GOODIES?

Follow that link to the new Greenleaf Contest Machine. What's the prize you ask, well you'll just need to start looking to find out. The link is not in the forum, so you can scratch that off your list. Remember, the more people that enter, the lower your chance of winning, so please don't post links to the contest page.

HINT: THE LINK IS LOCATED SOMEWHERE AT THE GREENLEAF COMPANY STORE

Hurry along ! This contest closes at noon on Friday, October 26th!

The word of the month is stealth!

Good luck!

Dean

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the winners! It's a sweet house and you are lucky to be among the first to get one after it's relaunch.

About the next contest....

I found the WHERES THE GOODIES link and followed it. It took me to a page that featured a kit (Not the Storybook, but I won't say which so I won't ruin anyone's surprise) but the dates are 10/19 through 10/23 and the message says the contest is closed.

Those are the dates for the Storybook cottage sweeps which just ended, but the kit featured is a different kit. I am so confused. If Dean wants to PM me about how I found the link and needs more info on the error, I will gladly fill him in.

Anyone else having trouble?

Congratulations to all five winners, I am just a slight bit envious LOL, just a slight... as this is my dream house after the Emerson Row, that said, :congrats: regarding the next one!!!! Dean, are allllll to good to us, and we love every minute of it, don't we?

Hugs and thanks for all the fun and games!

:congrats: to every one that won. I really,really,REALLY loved that house and I am really, really, REALLY sorry it wasn't me. Have fun with it. Found the next one --another great prize.

Congratulations to all 5 winners! What lucky ducks! Great little dollhouse! I saw it in Dollhouses to Dream Houses #2 - and it was done in many different ways. I was thinking that if I had won it, I would make a flower shop out of it.....sigh..... Oh well I'm registered already for the next wonderful prize and I'm crossing all of my broken toes and fingers and eyes and everything else I have on this old body that I win! LOL

Again, congrats to all of you who won this lovely little house! And I'm glad to see it back in circulation! It's a wonderful little cottage!

Wolfie