A Picture of our new kitty

summerdaisy06

Here's q picture of our new kitty! :congrats: He's been hiding out in our bathroom the past couple of days.... and he's know just starting to merge out... he's a bit skittish (who wouldn't be with our dog.... 3 baby boys and a bossy older brother kitty.... :)) He's a love bug though!!! And he's finnaly all clean... I think he will fit right in.... I want to get a picture of him & Tucker together.... By the way Tucker is at the vet.... I got a call earlier and he's thru with his surgery... he did very well... and I can pick him up in a few hours!!!!!!! Miss that bugger all ready.... :banana:

gallery_2368_1326_99214.jpg

He looks just like my Tigger! I think your kitty is more like 4 months old than 6 - but I could be mistaken. He's certainly a handsome little one! How is he today after his operation?

Wolfie

How is Tucker? Cats usually act like nothing much happened to them - denial, perhaps? :unsure:

Your new little kitty is very pretty - so clean he sparkles! His whiskers look striped - is that just the pic, or are they two-toned?