Judith's Westville

judithfa

Hi All,

Well, as mysteriously as occasionally I can not get on this forum, for the moment, I get on the forum.

I still can not BLOG . Thus, if anyonw wants to see my Westville (aka Westerly) -- no landscaping though, it is on my irismarch2 webshots site.

I have been working on my Thornhill again (finally, at last) and I will shortly put up some new pictures on irismarch2. It is really a spectacular (even if I have to say so myself) Art Deco Spanish revival.

Regards to you all and I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving.

And, if I can't get back on this forum -- godspeed!

Hey Judith! if you get back in please note I have you in my favorites and have enjoyed watching your Westerly come to be. It looks wonderful!

nice to see you in here!

big hugzzz

and I love your thornhill and cannot wait to see more progress photos!

nutti :lol:

Judith, your Westville is beautiful! I love the modifications you made. You might want to check with Dean about the blog. He may have changed the password since it's an "old" blog. (I'm going to have to get back in there again myself, soon... my poor neglected Westville has been giving me the silent treatment! But last weekend I bought paint for the exterior and I have been slowly collecting furniture for the inside...)

Welcome back, Judith, I missed you! What a nice job on the Westville. I'm glad you're pecking at the Thornhill again, I finally got to see one put together at Miniature Memories this past weekend. What a BIG house! :lol:

Thanks guys. It's good to be back.

I just love the Westville, aka Westerly after my favorite town in Rhode Island. I always thought the name "Westerly" invoked wonderful feelings. I (or actually, Sarah and Franklin) have started to decorate it for Christmas. I would love to have a house like it on the ocean somewhere. I can't wait to start the seaside landscape ....

I have gone back to Thornhill, which is actually looking like the house I wanted it to be. I posted pics on irismarch2 -- the new stuff is on page 4 and after (I think). And yes, Holly, it is one BIG house.

:lol: