October Gazette

Another terrific issue, packed with mouth-watering eye-candy and interesting tips. Thanks Deb and all involved in the Gazette! I didn't expect an October issue - Miniature Madness Month has already given us oodles of pleasure - but it was a very welcome treat.

Congrats to Greg as Member of the Month - well deserved! :clap:

Congrats also to Nutti's Milo - cute as the devil!

Ohhh, another GREAT issue Deb and ALL involved. Loved getting to know you even a little better Greg, and Milo looked so cute in his devlish costume, thank you all for such a super read! Susanne, your tutorial looks so enticing, I htink I need to bring out the landscaping material real soon! Thank you!!!!

Hugs

My hat is off to you Deb! Another great gazette! Loved it all! Greg you are so very interesting and so very talented! Good to see that another "Maniac" is big in the news! And Suzanne, what a fantastic tutorial on fall landscaping. Made me want to do something RIGHT NOW! But since I have so many other projects in the works, my own dollhouse things have to be set aside until I'm too tired working on dolls and not tired enough to go to sleep! Sleep? What is that?! I would rather gaze through the gazettes!

Wolfie

This issue was packed full of incredible Fall/Halloween eye candy!

Greg - congratulations on being honoured as Greenleaf's member of the month.

Milo - what a doll!

Deb - your sure know how to pack a lot of good material in each issue.

Thank you for some more great reading.

-Susanne

This issue was packed full of incredible Fall/Halloween eye candy!

I had the most fun going thru the galleries looking for eye candy. Talk about a treat! The Christmas issue is coming up real soon and there will be lots more eye candy for us in that issue too. Speaking of Christmas, if anyone has a Christmasy tutorial to share, send me a pm and let me know. I'm starting on that issue now.

Deb

Another wonderful issue of the Gazette. Congrats to Greg and to Milo. I enjoyed learning more about you Greg as I admire your work so very much. And Nutti, you can just bring that cute little pup to my house for some treats. He is adorable. The fall scene tut was great. I will definately be doing some similar as fall is my favorite season. Thanks again for a great issue Deb and Co.!!

Congratulations to Greg and Milo. What a wonderful issue. I keep reading that it due to editor problems that mini magazines fail. I think they should just hire Deb. Their sales would soar. Really enjoy everything.

What a treat!!

Shirley

Hey! Thanks for picking Milo!

I was enjoying my issue so much that it totally took me off gaurd when I saw the pups photo!

that is one of my favs. another wonderful issue to puruse!

tytyty

nutti :)

Mega thanks, Deb, for another great Gazette! I enjoyed reading about our Greg and Susanne and Nutti's Milo and all the other articles. Had been away (paddling again) for a week and what a wonderful surprise to come home to!

due to editor problems that mini magazines fail.
That really caught my eye, as I just got the following email from one of my favorite editors:
Dear friends,

It is with a mixture of pride and some personal regret that I have to tell you that Dollhouse Miniatures has been sold to Ashdown, Inc., publisher of American Miniaturist. My association with the magazine will end with the publication of the December 2007 issue.

My 30 months with DHM have been the most personally rewarding time I’ve spent in publishing. I have never met a more passionate, funnier, happier group of people than the writers for and readers of this magazine. For the patience and forbearance you showed me as a complete novice to the world of miniatures, I can’t thank you enough. As I’ve told many people, I just carried the baton—it was you who carried the bass drums in this parade. You made the reinvigoration of Dollhouse Miniatures possible.

I have corresponded with Kelly Rud, editor at American Miniaturist and provided her with your contact information. Regarding the change of publisher, she wrote me, “We intend to bring the readers of DHM a completely separate publication than AM readers. My team is very excited to be bringing this magazine into our family of publications. As you know, the title has a strong following and a historic reputation in the hobby. We will strive to make the title all that it can be. Quite honestly, my team and I feel very much as if we are bringing DHM home.”

Over the next several days, I will clean out my office in Boston and return slides and other materials you’ve sent me that I never seemed to have time to return.

It has been my very great privilege to work with you. I wish you every good thing in the future.

Terrence P. Lynch, Editor

Dollhouse Miniatures Magazine

420 Boylston St., 5th Floor

Boston, MA 02116

617-536-0100 x113

Fax: 617536-0102

I have a bee in my bonnet about buying American as much as possible, and another one about shipping jobs overseas to other countries. Y'all realize that until an English publisher buys Scott Publications that Miniature Collector will be the only US mini magazine? Sad. And I am SO envious of all our English members with so many more mini magazines to choose from.

Milo is a very happy pups!

He recieved his gift card and so Sat we were off to Petsmart

it was adoption day also so he got to snif alot of behinds! OH the joys of dogdom

he got a new collar and a new sweater and he had his nails done!

He had a really good time....he loves to ride with us anywhere so any day he gets a car ride is a great day for him. although we did not stop at Sonic for his favorite french fries or tatertots

post-9-1194218548_thumb.jpg

He says Thank-you!

nutti

the new sweater is probably his warmest one.

he will probably pack it for our trip to Florida in March...the dogs there spend lots of time outside and he Loves to be with them....and he needs a jacket!

it is doggie sweater weather here for sure!

LOL

:thumb:

Awwww, Milo looks like such a great cuddler!!!! What a sweetie he is! One just wants to curl up next to him and snooze away :drool: Great sweater, and it looks kilke he is approving it alot :cheer:

Hugs