if I could have had this growing up.

sunshines_minis

OK,so I want a couple of these for myself, like NOW.... Does that mean I am still a kiddie??? Yep, I suppose it does, but I think DH and I will have to discuss which one would look best in our "new" bedroom, personally I vote for the pira'es bed, :thumb: wonder if they would consider custom build it fitting a double bed and then have it shipped over to Sweden????

Hugs and thanks for sharing, will send the site on to my brother who has two kids age 9 and 5...I think the kids will love me and I am pretty sure my brother is not going to thank me LOL

WOW, that pirate ship is way too cool. :lol:

I KNOW!!!!! :thumb: hmm, you think we would be able to pull one of those of in mini???? I think I can hear my Chantilly calling for a child's room being alllll that.... ;)

Hugs

Those are very cool. What I want to know is, how the heck do you change the sheets? What a pain that would be.

I hadn't thought of that.... ;)

I figure the sheets are about as hellish as almost all bunk beds. :thumb: I have 2 bunk bed sets in my house and I hate the top one for a changing. :lol:

I hear ya about the bunk bed.. the top one I still haven't gotten around to making after washing the sheets weeks ago. No ladder. Son needs to learn how to make a bed for gosh sakes!! And do his own laundry...etcc..

Now.. that Victorian Loft bed.. Wowww.. My daughter would love that! Would need a really big room and high ceilings I would think.

How lucky a kid, (spoiled even) , to have one of those beds.

Thanks for sharing that link.

Michelle