Arthur Instructions?

5 posts in this topic

Hi...I just came across this forum. I have an Arthur kit from a long time ago. My dad bought me the kit when I was 12, for us to work together. We didn't get around to it soon enough, and then lost interest. Now, 23 years later, I still have the kit, but the instructions are missing. I haven't put together a dollhouse before, and I'd like to have the instructions before I plow ahead! Anyone have any idea where I can get a copy of the instructions? I would like to someday put this house together, and it might be a fun project to work on with my children...or my dad! Better late than never! :lol:

Thanks!

please e-mail the Greenleaf company I bet someone will send you some at minimal or no charge.

Welcome to the forum!

I look forward to seeing your progress

nutti :lol:

Yeah, email Greenleaf - I'm sure they'll send you new instructions pronto. Their contact info is here.

You should also check out the Arthur blog for inspiration. :lol:

I have not built this house. but would like to one day. I belive you can get instructions from Greenleaf.

Melissa

I am in the middle of finishing this house, and you can look at the pics in my gallery, the Arthur, English charm. I am bashing mine a bit, before you begin, decide what you'd like this little house to look like. Like Tracey, I have left off my front porch. I also have added a side panel to hide the stairs, they are a little pokey for the look I want, an English Tudor cottage from the late 30's --when English country getaways were all the rage or in vogue at that time period. I will post pics in the album, then you can see.

You can also look in my webshots album, The Arthur, for ideas also.

http://community.webshots.com/user/lisan204