Hey You . . . Get in Here!

MiniMadWoman

I just realized that in missing out on all the October madness, I didn't have one Green Apple Pucker Party! So, you're all invited!! :drool: I feel woozy already!! :cheer:

I got the Green Apple Puckers ready . . . who's bringing the brownies??!!!

Oh, sorry! For those of you new to the forum . . . a Green Apple Pucker is a speciality shooter that we serve up here on the forum from time to time (although I'm sure some of you have heard of them before). Mmmmmmm . . . yummy!

Well, it's about time, Teresa. You just know we've all been missing you and your Green Apple Pucker. I'm salivating thinking of those delicious brownies and blondies. Count me in!!

Greg, the espresso martinis sound great. I've just recently tried a chocolate martini, it was different!

Well, it's about time, Teresa. You just know we've all been missing you and your Green Apple Pucker. I'm salivating thinking of those delicious brownies and blondies. Count me in!!

Greg, the espresso martinis sound great. I've just recently tried a chocolate martini, it was different!

I love chocolate martinis and am pretty good at making them, so I'll bring those.

Man, what a night!! LOL!! I haven't had that much fun since I don't remember when!! :wine:

Let's go another round . . . :lol: I love those chocolate martinis!! Can anyone say sugar rush?!! :banana:

Man, what a night!! LOL!! I haven't had that much fun since I don't remember when!! :p

Let's go another round . . . :lol: I love those chocolate martinis!! Can anyone say sugar rush?!! :wine:

Now next round how bout Cosmos's :banana:

How about some Pink Ladies (vodka, concentrated pink lemonade and ice in the blender). Or, I make a wicked Mai Tai, if I do say so myself! Wait a minute! Why choose? I'll make them both!

For those with a sweet tooth, I'll bring some hot cinnamon rolls! Wow! I haven't had sweets in more than 3 months!

mmmmm jungle juice...i was just introduced to that last weekend and I think it may be my new friend :lol: Although......I really really like mudslides too....and for sweets, well I think I can contribute something *foraging in cupboards* How about s'mores? My coworkers gave me the fixin's as one of my wedding presents LOL, and I'm up for sharing!

Ahhhh nutti, we can't have a party without you!!! There's lots of fruity waters that can replace the fruity acoholic drink, (are you allowed to drink them) you won't even notice the difference (well.......maybe). In fact, I will drink those with you and forget the alcohol. Not so sure I want to go without the brownies though!

snif! snif!

I feel so left out!

I can have any of your yummies!

and not real sure about the alcohol either!

you...you....you...meanies! :giggle:

nutti :wave:

Don't feel bad we need a designated for runs to the liquor store! See? you can participate hee hee :p

Hey nutti nutri system has a kick butt chocolate! too bad the rest of the food is blech!