Hunter Dan doll

MichelleG

Someone here was looking for a compound bow for a mini project, and there was a post about the Hunter Dan doll at Bass Pro shops.. I just had to have it! My boyfriend the hunter , his name is Danny, lol too funny. I ordered it and got it yesterday. Comes with lots of accessories. great for a log cabin scene. The Doll is too big for the cabin, but I can hang the bow up on the mantle. Also, I made a cake for his birthday, painted on a deer. It wasn't easy doing it free hand without hitting my wrist against the cake, But there are pics in my gallery if anyone would like to see it. Just thought I'd share it with you all.

Michelle

I had to go and order one of these guys. He is so cute. He should be here tomorrow or friday. He looks like he can be altered to make him smaller. He is 8 inches tall, so maybe 2 inches. I hope he has a smallish head. Wish I had known about the Hunter Ann. I will have to go look for her now.

Do show pre- & post-"plastic" surgery pictures (I can't apologize, everyone here was thinking it!lol).

Auyp :) I think so too LOL, and it would be neat to see how he will fit in a mini setting! Great accessories as well!!!

Hugs

Hunter Dan - man I had forgotten about him! My mother ordered him from Cabella's (I think) for my nephew Alex, back when was about 7 or 8 (he's 15 now). My niece used to steal him when Alex wasn't looking so he could be Barbie's boyfriend (he was apparently much more manly than Ken!). I think the one Mum got for Alex came with either a Jeep or a 4 Wheeler and all these great hunting accessories - he was just so cool! God only knows where he's gone to now (packed in a box in the attic probably).

Oh my, fluffing up hair and batting eyelashes (what is left of them) he is a handsome one! I saw him in Bass Pro too, and asked Doug if I could get him, and I got raised eyebrows!

Nice job on the cabin!

Wolfie

I was gonna wrap him up and give it to Danny for his birthday... but he's still sitting in the box on my nitestand. I think I'll keep him all for myself.. Yeah.. he's waiting for me to build that cabin for him. The Shadybrook will make a nice hunting/fishing cabin for him.

• Like 1

Well Dan arrived today. He is much too large for the cabin. What a body he has though. He is definitely 2" too tall (he is 1/9 scale). Unless I can pass him off as a former NBA star, he will have to live elsewhere. There are a dozen different Dans all with different clothes and 'stuff'. I ordered the bow hunter and got the rifle hunter. Oh well.

Oh no!! I'd send it back and have them send you the one you ordered.

Yeah he's a bit too tall for the dh's but I just wanted the accessories for my cabin. Dan will sit on my bedside table for now. The real Danny here got two deer so far. Stocking the freezer up for the winter. I don't eat venison myself. Too gamey tasting, unless it's marinated for a long time. It is very good for you. Pure protein. Doesn't have the fat that beef has. Poor Bambi. Run! Bambi Run!!!!!