Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwaanza

heidiiiii

My Halloween Decorations are still up, so I'm tackeling that fun little chore this weekend..and while I'm in the storage room, might as well bust out the xmas stuff and get it up!! I want to decorate everything in time for my mom to see it (Shes coming down from MI..will be here on Friday) so it'll be an early xmas here...

I did cheat last year with my tree...I've got a fake tree and the year before last I didn't bother tearing it apart and just stuck it in my storage room with a drop cloth over it.....well, last year I thought why bother undecorating it, so I have a fully decorated, lights, angel, the works, Christmas tree sitting under a dropcloth in my storage room ready to be brought up in the house LOL.

How lazy is THAT! :o :yikes:

I bought ribbon for the tree today I think I will clean the living room and dig through the closet tomorrow! I like to keep christmas up for as long as possible! :welcome: I already have the "Holly " station preset on the XM radio. I have been bombarding the kids with christmas carols for a week now...they think I am crazy...yeah so? :wave: