Ernie's 20% off sale

uppitycats

This is the www.miniatures.com "Veteran's Day Sale". I'm way tempted: I've got a huge shopping list, windows for the RealGood Victorian, flooring, doors, etc...

but I just KNOW that as soon as I hit "buy" he'll be announcing a "50% off!!" sale, or something. Anyone have a crystal ball into his sales schedule?? :giggle:

He has been doing a 50% off one item in April for a few years. I think he did a 50% off one item last year at christmas but it may have been the year before. If you have it, I would go ahead and order. Maybe save that big thing off your list for if he does have another sale before April.

Oh yeah...it was off "one item only". I remember now..I actually called and tried to convince them that the 14 windows I wanted to order was "one item" :giggle: They wouldn't "buy" it. Much like the clerk in the grocery store when I try to sneak into the "15 items or less row" with a case of canned fruit :wave: