Christmas tree

mommymakesstuff2

I don't know what it is about the tree in my living room that makes me happy but it does. Anyway I decided it was time for christmas to start so here you go :thumb: I am a little bit of a disney fan by the way! :thumb:

[attachm

ent=15193:tree_skirt_07.JPG]post-66-1122659148_thumb.jpg

It's lovely. My daughter has a tree like that. She too is a Disney fan...... Me? I opt for the green ones!

I am going to have a problem putting our tree up this year. The train......the train must go under the tree!

I have a green one at home, but last year I decided I wanted a white one. I would kill for a 6ft pink one! I adore pink and green together! Walmart had an ad for a 4 ft pink one but they haven't got it yet. :thumb: I saw a beautiful burgundy one a few years back and a nice lime green one too!

This is not my whole collection of ornaments either! I only brought a few up from Oxnard when we came here. I have three more heavy duty rubber made tubs full there. :thumb:

I think a Peanuts/ Snoopy tree would be fun. They have tone of those ornaments at Knotts' Berry farm! Someday I will have a big house with a tree in every room! It just makes me happy! It was a good pick me up as we are broke and the weather is very cold today here!

You can tell your daughter to check Walmart for a disney train for her tree! They had one last year but I was broke! :wave:

Today is Father's day over here... As for the Christmas tree... That will have to wait until the first of Advent when we get the front yard tree up and lighted, then another two weeks before we get the indoors one... I am sooo looking forward to that this year, more than before I think...

Hugs

I pulled the box of dh Christmas stuff out of the closet the other day. I was looking for something else and figured I would need it soon enough. It is sitting in my workroom still though.

Your tree looks great. I would love to see a picture of the pink one if you get it. I like green trees, personally. I think it is because we always had real trees growing up.