Hello from Arizona

DianeA

Although I have never made from "the beginning" a dollhouse, I have in the last few years rehabbed 3 (now working on the 4th) dollhouses. A Country store (which belonged to my mother) she got it at a yard sale and I have no idea what brand it is; a country cottage which I believe is the Arthur; the San Franciscan - given to me by a friend. I rehabbed this one and sold it to my department head for she and her granddaughters. Learned a lot of lessons doing this - one of which was never to do it again for someone other than myself. And now I'm working on rehabbing a Pierce that my brother found at a garage sale. This is the dollhouse that I have a question about - there are three pieces of it missing. They are the three pieces that make up the front entry roof and the front piece to it. Can anyone tell me how I can go about either getting these pieces or some type of pattern that my brother can cut the pieces out for me. Any ideas would be much appreciated. di

Welcome Diane! :D

From another Newbie! I'm working on rehabbing a Pierce also, just getting started in fact. Someone here who hasn't assembled it yet may be able to trace a template of the 3 missing pieces for you. I'd be happy to try for you, I'm just not sure how accurate I could get it.

~Jeni

Welcome!

you have a Pierce! lucky you!

I have one also....patiently waiting for me in the closet!

I need more room to build! and display.

I do hope you will share any photos with us!

and your progress

nutti :)

:) Welcome. I am new here also and have found a great group of mini fans. They are wonderful at providing hints and links. I have had hours of fun just viewing links! And I just love to see everyone's pictures. Sheila M in Illinois

• 4 weeks later...