annelies

Hi,

I'm Annelies van der Ham and live in the Netherlands. I have 4 Greenleafe houses, The Arthur, Brimble's, The Emmerson Row and The Tiffany.

I busy to find out, what and how in this forum, so please give me some time. Excuse my English.

ciao,

Annelies

Annelies, welcome to the forum! I've just finished looking at your website. What a delightful display of wonderful houses and room boxes. I struggled through a little of the Dutch to realize that you have stories to go with each scene. They are charming! The details in your projects are wonderful. I especially love the Baby Shop --- fill of babies! :p

To anyone here looking for eye candy, click on the link in Annelies's signature ... you're in for a real treat!

Hi all,

Thank you all for your warm welcome and nice compliments. Tracey, the 4 greenleaf houses I mentioned, I build a long time ago. The Arthur in 1990-1991. Brimble´s in 1993, Emmerson Row also in 1993. And the Tiffany in 1998. I first made a cottage of the Tiffany, but when fineshed I did not like it very much. A year later I changed it in a Christmashouse. See my Avatar.

Rosalind I did read the link in English and now in Dutch. Great. When I have a little more time I will try to read the things you talk about.

Have to work tomorrow, so I´m off to bed (local time in Holland 23.24)

ciao,

Annelies