Introducing Nymbus

Pipertml

I just had to share picts of the latest addition to my family...

His name is Nymbus and he is 8 weeks old. I had been debating getting another cat for some time, but didn't seriously start to look until I fostered a lost kitten for a day (his own came to claim him the next night). That kitten made me realize that the time was right. Last Friday, I called a family in Waterville, Maine (they had an add in the paper) and they told me to come on up after work. They had this little man and his brother left (who was very timid). Nymbus was so outgoing, checking everything out and even wacked their Springer Spaniel in the nose when it got in his way! He was perfect!

It's been 4 days now and Nym is adjusting nicely to his new home. He loves my dog, Sadie (who thinks he's her kitty and that she must kiss him constantly) and steers clear of my 9 year old Tabby, Tallulah (which is really in his best interest - she's not very tolerant of newcomers, people or animals!). He learned how to go up and down stairs yesterday and now has the run of the house.

I can just imagine how my poor dh's and mini's will fair when Nym gets curious. Everything is fair game (and a toy) as far as he is concerned; whether it's toes, a blanket, a pant leg, the carpet or even a speck of dirt on the carpet...it's meant to be played with!

Enjoy my little bundle of cuteness...

post-2369-1194986763_thumb.jpg

post-2369-1194986800_thumb.jpg

post-2369-1194986812_thumb.jpg

post-2369-1194986827_thumb.jpg

post-2369-1194986841_thumb.jpg

post-2369-1194987014_thumb.jpg

post-2369-1194987023_thumb.jpg

Awwww, :p such cuties!!!! Love those furbabies be they doggies or kitties....

Thank you for sharing, give the little fuzz ball a hug from me as well, just take it easy with the sharp thingies attached to him LOL

Hugs

Oh he is a charmer! I fell in love with him when I saw his first picture! Wow! You did OK. He is going to be the king of the house I can see that already! Probably will sleep in a dollhouse of his choice!

Wolfie

Thank you everyone! I whole heartedly agree with you all, Nymmy's just the sweetest thing. My mother made a special trip up to my house today just to spend the day visiting with Nym...not to visit me (since I had to go to work today), but to visit with the kitten (don't I feel special). She's already called me to tell me all the cute things he's done since she got there! The woman cracks me up. :)