Yes, I'm Still Alive :)

SuzyQ

Hey everyone!!!

Just dropping in to say hello and let you know that I haven't forgotten about my dear friends on the forum.

I have been busy busy caring for that baby and running around with our 15 year old RayAnne. And helping her overcome her first real heartbreak from a dear sweet stupid boy. LOL LOL Can you tell I am torn???

It has been harder on me probably. I loved this kid. He was at our house all the time and was so fun. But at the same time we all found out he wasn't perfect and had eyes for one of RayAnnes closest friends. Typical. I knew they would break up eventually but he was safe ya know. Who knows who the next guy will be walking through our door.

Do you know that I have lost nearly 20 pounds since she started going out with him?? Dating is stressful on a mom.

Anyhow I just wanted to touch base with you all. Now that RayAnne is done with soccer maybe we can get that Garfield back out and finish her.

Take Care :)

Suzanne

:Jumpy: Hi Suzanne,

Glad you stopped in to say hi. I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen you in a while. I know all to well about teenagers and dating. Funny since my 4 girls have passed that stage I have probably gained 20 lbs so enjoy it now :xmas_tree:

Oh wouldn't it be fun to see you two start up with that Garfield again. I hope it happens. Will be waiting. Oh and don't be a stranger. :)

Hi Suzy, I think I know which boy you are talking about from the pictures on Facebook. If he's the one I'm thinking of, he's adorable.

I'm sorry to hear she's heartbroken, but it's an experience she'll learn from. Being there for her is the best thing a mom can do at these times.

Hope you both will get back to the dollhouse and hope to see pictures soon.

Hi !!! Glad you are back. Sorry about your daughter . I know what you are saying and I would like to say it can be just as hard on Grandmothers. Every time my youngest Grand daughter breaks up it is painful for me . You know you would like to take the bumps for them.but you cannot :)

Oh I am so glad to hear from all of you!!!! I have missed you all.

Yep Wendy that was the guy.

My news traveled fast in our town about the breakup. There are 4 guys asking to spend time with RayAnne now. She is on the phone with another totally adorable one right now. Goodness!!! Oh my what am I going to do.

The tourist season is not over yet Amy. The big crowd has gone since the leaves have changed but they will be here again for Christmas shopping with all of these outlets. LOL

Welcome back.

Sorry about your daughter's first break-up. I remember that age, and it seems like it's the end of the world,, Until the next boy comes along. (my daughter will NOT date until she's 18!!!)

You're such a good mom to be so involved w/ her and be there for her thru these things.

and Oh yes.. do start up with the Garfield again!!!

Michelle

(my daughter will NOT date until she's 18!!!)

HA!

I bet she will have alot to say on that when she is 14 and all her friends get to go out.

UUUGGGGGG

I hate teen drama!

SUZYQ I MISS YOU!

I feel your pain! Catie been dating her guy for awhile now and I like him but lately he has been annoying her! oh my!

nice to see you post!

nutti :)

Praise! She is alive!!!

I was thinking about you the other day and wondered how your Garf was doing. So sorry about Rayanne`s break up. I still remember my first heartbreak. She will bounce back before you know it. How you like being a surrogate grandma? I bet it is great.

I had a rule in our house..No dating until you start high school. I never liked the jumping around from this boy to that boy the girls in middle school were doing...to dangerous for my taste..I remember when!

Fred`s rule sits by the staircase...a Louisvile Slugger. Any boy must come to the house and MEET US. No exceptions. Even if he is just a friend. Fred is tall, dark, and quiet. He can also make a scary face..LOL