Sniff Sniff

heidiiiii

Fred is sick, Natalie is sick and I am starting to get sick. I hope this comes and goes quickly because there is a big cooking event coming next week.

Anyone else have a cold now?

Not (yet) so far but there are ooooodles of germs in school right now so I am prepping to not get it.

Indiulge in lots of vitamine C and fluids along with rest and taking it easy!

Will be sending positive un-sniffiling thoughts your way!

Hugs

Mine is finally leaving, but sometimes I think thats the worst of it!

It was a week coming, a week here and now its been a week leaving...I shouldn't complain, its my first cold since I had the flu in 1998.

I hope yours is mild and you are all better by the big event! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Edited by lanabelle

I do too. Thanks Shaky! I have thanksgiving to consider and Chelsea is having 3 new vegetarian friends coming over next Wed. so that I can show them how to cook some different vegan recipes. They are buying but they want *Mom* to show them how. At least they wont be watching tv and making me do all the cooking.

We had a mega flu-crud thing sweep through my office (and family) recently. It knocked me, my boss and my co-worker down for a week! It went from head cold to chest cold, back to head cold. I blame the recirculated air in my office.

For your sake, I hope it's not that crud! Lots of fluids, lots of rest and oranged flavored Alka Seltzer Plus doesn't hurt, either. :yes:

I can barely hear anything. This stinks. I wanted to go to a craft sale at a local elementary school tomorrow (Oswegatchie, Dawn!) waaaahhhh

I have to take Nat to school tomorrow for a peer mediation class (she is going to be a peer mediator), I have to take my friend to pick up her thanksgiving basket donation (she doesnt have a car), there are leaves to be raked, vaccumed and bagged (Tomorrow and next Sat. are the last leaf pick up days). Ugh! I know that I can get Fred and the girls to do the leaves but I have to do the other stuff. I ran out of cold medicine...at this point I am just rambling on so you all know I am not feeling well.

I am all alone. Fred is at work, Natalie is out at the mall, and Chelsea is out to a dinner meeting. I have no one but you all to whine to.

I`m sickkkkkkk. I dont feeeeelllll gooood. Make me some souuuuupppp. Where are the tisssueeesss? uh uh..reach me the remote....Can I have some more ginger alllleeeee?

Okay I am off to go lay back down and watch nothing on tv because I cant hear anything.

My friend took me out to breakfast yesterday afternoon (24 hr place that serves breaky 24/7). I really didnt want to go because I still dont feel good but I got a prize for going.

She is giving me her 30 gal hexagon fishtank...Score! I have always wanted one. I should be getting it today! I used to have a 55gal basic fishtank but that thing was a beast to clean and we couldnt move it. So I freecycled it to a guy going to school to be an oceanographer. I have the perfect place for it and I cant wait to get it set up!

Yeah!

She always takes me out to eat when she has a proposition...I was afraid she was going to offer me the two chihauhaus they own...NO! NO more dogs!

Awww, sorry to hear you are sick too Heidi. I'm sick too, Bronchitis, can hardly breathe, coughing up some really gross stuff. Went to the Doc on Fri. Did a breathing treatment, got antibiotics. Still feel like crap. Need another breathing treatment, Will go back to Doc tomorrow. I have to keep going, work, kids. I sold raffle tickets for the 8th gr. DC trip at the grocery store 11 - 1:00. Then went grocery shopping at a different store, came home unloaded that. Raked the front yard, took out the lawn mower, but it wouldn't start, (thank God!), Tried to lay down for an hour, but dear son made so much noise, (I swear he does it on purpose), So , dinner is cooking and here I am back at the computer. I hope we all feel better in time to cook for Thanksgiving. If not, it'll be turkey tv dinners. haaaaaa!

Oh.. and I have laundry to do tonight, good grief does it ever end?

<<<< Handing Heidi the tissue box, cough , cough!

this is why i wasn't online hardly at all last week and the first part of this week. both of my girls were sick, and a 3 week old infant sick is not a good thing. lots of crying from her since she is too little for any medications, but she is finally almost over it now. took her to the doc yesterday for her one month checkup, and she is now 10lbs 7oz. up three pounds from birth. and the doc said that the cold was not in her chest, so no worries. she is doing great.

Well, it is Thanksgiving and all I have left is a drippy nose..tissues anyone?

How is everyone else doing?

Fred and Natalie got over it quickly but now Chelsea is suffering. I got better just in time to become Florence Nightingale.

Good to hear that you are on the mend Heidi, poor Chels though, hope she will get it out of her system really quick though!!!

>handing a tissue box< here you are, hope that you won't need to many though, perhaps you can use the remaining tissues for a great stuco effect ehhh???? :p

Hugs