Greetings from Holland

Josje

Hi everyone!

Although I don't actually own a Greenleaf dollhouse, I do enjoy this forum so I have finally decided to join and introduce myself.

My name is Josje (pronounced something like yosha), I live about 50 miles north of Amsterdam in the Netherlands. My interest in miniatures started nearly five years ago and I soon started work on a large canal house. I'm always amazed at how quickly some people can finish their dollhouses, mine isn't even half finished yet! Anyhow, I enjoy working on it, taking classes and workshops and building (still learning!) my website. I enjoy working with wood, fabrics and paint, but I'll have a go at working with most media. I don't have any pictures here yet, but there are lots on my website. Most pages are in English too.

Josje.

Welcome Josje, glad you joined us!

I just finished the tour of your dollhouse - what an incredible house! You are very talented and just the inspiration I needed this morning! The details you included are amazing - down to the weeds in between the bricks. I espcially loved the floors and the William Morris wallpaper. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Glad you enjoyed looking at my dollhouse, because I definitely enjoyed looking at all the galleries, blogs and links I'm finding here. I'm spending too much time at the computer now, I'm not getting anything done!

:yes: Hello!

Welcome! I am also new here, and building my first house.

I just finished looking at your website and I am speechless! It is truly beautiful!! :p

I can understand why it has taken you awhile to finish. I am trying to do mine slowly also, but I don't think mine will turn out as wonderful as yours.

Beautiful, just beautiful!!

Pam

Welcome!!

I'll have to go check out your website. And.. It doesn't have to be a Greenleaf your working on to join this website. Any dollhouse or miniature projects we love to see!!

Many different projects going on here all the time.

Thank you, thank you all! When I get a moment I'll try to post some pictures of my projects in my gallery.

Pam: although it is (really!) lovely to hear how others like my house, I am working on it to please myself. Make your house into something YOU love, and it will be wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...