New Member with First House

:yes: Hello!

I am also a newbie here and building my first house. I chose the Marquam Hill Mansion and I am beginning to wonder if I shouldn't have picked a easier one. I also have lots of questions as I go and I have found many tips on this forum. You will love it here.

Hello and welcome :p

The Northpark Mansion is a beautiful house. I have drooled over that one!

If you can wait until April 1st. Ernie at Miniatures.com has a 50% off sale of one item...this has always included dollhouses. That could really help reduce the price of this house kit!!!!! In the meantime you could build a smaller house as you wait for time to pass (i'm encouraging you to have multiple houses :yes: :( we kind of do that here...feed each others addiction)

Can't wait to see what you do with the NPM, it's just lovely!

:yes: WELCOME. I joined about a month ago and love it. The ideas you get are fantastic. There aren't any mini shops left in my town so I do most of my shopping on-line. Every likes to post links to sites they have found. I've just started a half scale castle. I wish that I had decorated the first floor before glueing the second floor in place. So think about how you want to decorate your house and how easy/difficult it will be to get in all the little areas. Sheila M