HAPPY THANKSGIVING

mamie

All this cooking is making me hungry...LOL

My stomach is growling actually. Mmmm...What should I eat?

edit: sitting here eating underwood deviled ham on crackers. MF is going bonkers.

Sitting here in my pj`s and cooking, cleaning, and then coming on here and sitting.

Tofu pumpkin pie is out of the oven...we have apple, tofu pumpkin, and Natalie made a pumpkin pie in culinary class yesterday. And Coolwhip...Tomorrow is not a calorie counting day for sure.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! You will all have to enjoy it doubly for me - there's just nothing like it here in the UK. My root beer float will be my thanksgiving treat, and I will enjoy it! Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Muriel :p

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day! I agree with Wolfie.........one of the things I'm most thankful for is having this community and all the fantastic friends I've made here.

Hugs,

Deb

Happy and safe Thanksgiving everyone :p

I am working today until about noon. I don't feel too bad about it tho...double time and a half is a nice incentive :p

Everyone eat some turkey and trimmings for me tho cuz i won't be doing a dinner today. :borg:

Happy and safe Thanksgiving everyone :p

I am working today until about noon. I don't feel too bad about it tho...double time and a half is a nice incentive :p

Everyone eat some turkey and trimmings for me tho cuz i won't be doing a dinner today. :borg:

Fred is working today and tomorrow..Double time and half for today...Time and a half for tomorrow. WooHoo!

He has Christmas off so it is all good!

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all! May the day be pleasant and safe for all of you! I am so thankful to have you guys as the best mini friends and friends ever!

And remember........

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day! I agree with Wolfie.........one of the things I'm most thankful for is having this community and all the fantastic friends I've made here.

Hugs,

Deb

Well, I too am giving thanks for the great family of friends I have been fortunate enought o find around here eventhough we don't celebrate Thanksgiving as a holiday over here...

Wishing you all a great Thanksgiving, and giving thanks myself for you being here!

Hugs