Why we love Santa Dean!

Deb

I love it when I refresh the page and a new skin pops up to celebrate a season or holiday! It was so cool (pun intended) to see the Frosty skin back again! Then I looked in the pop down menu at the bottom of the page and not only is my favorite Christmas skin back, but there's a new Rudolph skin too! Pepperminty!!

Santa Dean, you always have the best surprises for us around here. Thank you so much for keeping things bright and cheery. And Dragonfly, the skins are awesome. You are a techno-artist!

Deb

I put the Frosty background as the base for my blog, but it didn't have the cute snowmen. I usually choose a skin so don't notice when the automatic one is changed or when new ones have been added, so thanks for pointing them out! Love the candy cane effect on rudolph!

Muriel :lol:

Love the Christmas skins...Thanks Dean and Dragonfly!!! Rudolph is my fav...'cept for the ticking countdown clock :lol: ...thinking of the shopping frenzy is starting to give me hives :lol:

Thanks again Greenleaf...you always make this forum the greatest!!!

Happy Holidays!

Chris

:lol: THANK you for all the work that is put into this, I love this frosty skin! WIll have to check the rest of them out as well as the pepperminty one sounds cute as well, :lol:

HUGS

Great skins! I love them all Dean and Dragonfly! They are awesome! I am having a hard time choosing, but Frosty is easier on these old wolf eyes......besides to a wolf Rudolph looks good enough to eat! LOL

Thank you all! This is the best playground in the world!

Wolfie

Last February when I joined this forum, Frosty and Valentine's Day skins were around, and I was totally in awe and in love with those skins! I even alternated every day! So Frosty is like an old friend to me! There is no other list that I am on that I enjoy as much as this one! Great people, good friends, people who share the same loves and delights! It doesn't get any better than this!

Wolfie

I was already impressed by the fact that I had seen three different skins pop up on my screen this past week. But now...wow! I didn't know you could choose between different skins. They are all really good but I like the Frosty one best.

Thanks for the tip, Deb.

I love all the skins, right now I have Frosty on and I'll probably change it later to the others to give them a test drive :lol: . Thanks Dean and Dragonfly for the wonderful selections to help get us in the holiday mood. :lol:

I also got the surprise of the new lovely Frosty skin. I love it. Im currently using the Christmas Club one. I think Ill change them every week. I think Greenleaf are the masters of cuteness. The skins are soooo incredibly cute. I love the little gingerbread man icon, its adorable. So many details.

I really love the way they take their time, effort, energy and care about the site to keep it so pretty. You cant get that type of attention anywhere online. You wouldnt think a forum would be cared for this much by its owners. This company really cares about their customers and products. Im a customer for life.

I just changed mine to the christmas skin! It's pretty. I do love the Frosty one and i definately love the rudolph one, but that last one hurts my eyes! It's the one i like the best tho!

I'll try that one again later, i have a headache at the moment so that could be affecting things.

Well thanks y'all for bringing this to my attention. I didn't know you could change skins! How cool is this??

Learn something new everyday they say.

Oh I'm getting in the holdiay spirit, all decorated here at home 'cept for the tree, getting a real one, don't want the needles falling off just yet so will wait a couple more weeks.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Thanks Dean and staff!