Friday Night Chat

LPCullen

I will be in Live Chat this Friday, December 9, 2005, from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m., or later, if others wish to join in. I don't know how that relates to different time zones. I'm in North Carolina, Eastern Standard Time I think, but figuring out time zones has always escaped me, LOL! Stop in and say hello if you can!

Oh, darn! Our friend is taking us out for crab night to thank Brian for helping her move a very large sofa! I'll stop in when I get home and see if you're all still there! Have fun!

Oooh, ooh, times that might actually work for me! I'll drop in unless I'm flattened by really horrible rough drafts from my students. They have to have comments back within 24 hours, and sometimes it takes three hours just to figure out what's going on in the draft. :D

Wow, Melissa, good for you! What inspired you to do that?

I really enjoyed chatting last night! We ended up watching the Polar Express for movie night! What a fantastic movie! I was so tired afterwards though. It takes a lot out of you emotionally (well, at least it did me). Woo Woo!!

I hated that I missed chat--went out to dinner and was to pooped to party when we return. How many participated? Any good news related that could be shared?

Melissa--washing walls is a big cleaning job. But isn't it nice to sit back and see the results, are you for hire? LOL

I really I mean really need to get up and get started digging a path thru my rh, oh where did you get your inspiration--send some my way.

:lol:

Peggi