Greenleafs Blog

Minis On The Edge

Well since it is officially Announced now, How many of you are gonna get the Special Edition Arthur?

http://www.dollhouse-kits.com/

Pictures aren't posted yet But.... I can tell you that it will TOTALLY Blow your socks off!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awh come on Tracy! Just a hint to us panting while waiting? I would love to see this updated Arthur! Just a little more info please?

Pretty please? I'll lend you my paw covers if you do!

Wolfie

Oooh, a Greenleaf blog! It has been added to my favourites list!

.... Now just have to get Toys 'R' Us to import the kits to the UK ....

The Arthur is cute, excited to see what the special edition will look like. We need pictures! :wave:

Muriel :welcome:

Wait a minute! ... when did this blog start up? Is Teresa leaving the newsletter? There's a 20%-off media code for the Washington 2.0? Toys-R-Us is carrying some Greenleaf dollhouse kits? Criminentlies ... I've been asleep at the wheel here!! :welcome:

:wave: This IS exciting news regarding the Arthur, a bit saddening to see Theresa leave the Gazette though as she has done such wonderful presentations of our MOM's. And I can't wait to see the pics of the new editions.... :welcome:

Hugs

Wait a minute! ... when did this blog start up? Is Teresa leaving the newsletter? There's a 20%-off media code for the Washington 2.0? Toys-R-Us is carrying some Greenleaf dollhouse kits? Criminentlies ... I've been asleep at the wheel here!! :banana:

You and me both! Of course now it's dangerous information to have, because I would LOVE both the Washington (20% off helps), and the Arthur, can't wait to see the pictures of that one. My DH is going to kill me :blink:

I'm so sorry to hear that Teresa will no longer be working on the Gazette, she did a great job. I'm one who will be purchasing the Special Edition Arthur. I can't wait to see it. The Blog is a terrific idea and another thanks to Dean for keeping us all up to date and informed.

That is way cool!!!!

And i didn't know about the Arthur!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh! Sign me up cuz i will get one!!!!! Iwanted to get another Arthur anyway, and this will be way cool!!!!!

Bummer about Teresa, she did such a great job!!!

When you see the new Arthur, you'll be jumping at it! It's *totally* awesome!! It's got things that no other Greenleaf house has had and they really make it sparkle. Besides getting your hands on a limited edition anniversary house, you'll love the design. And the wood...................<blissful sigh>......... it's the nicest, sweetest wood ever. Trust me guys, when it's released, grab for it! You will be sooooooooooooooo happy that you did.

Deb

Wow, I can't wait to see pictures of it. Now I'm going to have to check out Toys R Us near me and see if they sell the dollhouses. Hmmmm...I have to figure out where there is one near me now.

That is really sad about Theresa not writing for the Gazette anymore. I really liked her MOM's.

The other thing about the Limited Edition Arthur is that there are only a Limited amount of them too. Once they are gone that's it so this is one of those Super rare kits people will hunt on ebay for years from now.

Oh boy, I think I see another dollhouse in my future :o :thumb:....and yes Kathy (aka Redneck Princess),

Bob and Greg are going to put us out on the street, dollhouses and all :birthday: We'll be kit-bashing in the gutter together :p

Can't WAIT to see this beauty...hurry hurry

Chris

Wait a minute! ... when did this blog start up? Is Teresa leaving the newsletter? There's a 20%-off media code for the Washington 2.0? Toys-R-Us is carrying some Greenleaf dollhouse kits? Criminentlies ... I've been asleep at the wheel here!! :(

Me, too! Thanks for highlighting it, Tracy and thank you to Teresa for all the work you've put into the gazette.

Jackie