Greenleafs Blog

Minis On The Edge

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so attractive! I really like what Deb did with it.

Rumor has it that the original prototype that Deb assembled and painted will be available for sale. This is the hand cut original that she wrote the instructions from. A rare find indeed!

Rumor has it that the original prototype that Deb assembled and painted will be available for sale. This is the hand cut original that she wrote the instructions from. A rare find indeed!

Ohhhhh, :ohyeah: wow now that is going to be a treat for sure!!!! :yes: Need to sit down in the corner for a while LOL

Hugs and thanks for sharing the "rumour"!

Ahhh, now that is even more special! Someone is going to be on :ohyeah: with that one.

I'm a little disappointed there are no stairs.

Wendy, it would be a breeze to add stairs to it. That birch wood would be most agreeable to simply cutting an opening in the floor and the Houseworks simple stair kit would fit nicely as well as being very affordable.

Honestly guys, this house has a *ton* of potential. It can go anywhere from victorian to modern and anywhere in between. And it's chatty!! Not in a demanding way, but one of those very cooperative conversational types that discusses plans with you. It's just the sweetest house with a darling disposition.

<whispering> There's another rumor that it'll be signed on the bottom........and not just by me.

Deb

It's just the sweetest house with a darling disposition.

<whispering> There's another rumor that it'll be signed on the bottom........and not just by me.

Deb

WOW! Signed on the bottom by you & BRAD! I can't wait. :rolleyes:

Jackie

Okay, I think I must be missing something...Slideshow? New Arthur pics?

Where? Where? Where?

On the Greenleaf Blog. The house is beautiful!! I really want one now and I was being so good and not buying more kits until the other ones are done.

Deb, you did a wonderful job on it!!

Ohhhh, of course, I should have known that. I'll just say I wasn't quite awake yet when I asked that!

LOL, things like this happens me pretty often, trust me!!! And when I re-read at times I just shake my head at myself !!!! :rolleyes: