Official Introduction

SEAlla

Hello-

I guess I should officially introduce myself although I have aready posted my first question.

I am a newbie at dollhouses. Although, I had on as a child that my dad built for me, this is my first build.

I recently acquired a Garfield that had been mostly build but neglected for what looks like a couple of years. As I said in my other post, with some TLC from me, it is coming along.

This is the house of my dreams. I have always wanted a grand dollhouse just like this one but the time just never seemed to be right. I have also always known what color I was going to paint it and how it would be decorated (though that has changed somewhat over the years)

I will try to post progress pictures to share, however, our digital is not working properly at the moment.

I just wanted to say "HI" and thank you for all of the warm "Welcomes" in my previous post.

I will certainily be around here a lot, if not posting questions, at least lurking for the answers.

Susan

Welcome Susan! This is the most instructive, informative and welcoming sites to visit. So much to learn and such helpful people. If you have a question, I'll bet someone here has had the same question or problem and can share their solutions. I come everyday to read up and hopefully post once in a while when I have two cents to add. I have only been building for a year now, but I love it. Just can not get enough.