New Jersey?

There is a great small dh shop in Madison I think it is Miniatures and More. The owner is very nice and helpful - he has a lot of high end stuff, but supplies and less expensive (but not cheap) asscessories too. I live nearby and visit from time to time for supplies, advice and and occassional treat.

There is also one in Midland Park on Goffle Road. It's in with the group of Antique shops. I bought some nice things there. They also had a nice selection of dollhouses. That was about 2 years ago before I moved to South Carolina.

There is also one in Midland Park on Goffle Road. It's in with the group of Antique shops. I bought some nice things there. They also had a nice selection of dollhouses. That was about 2 years ago before I moved to South Carolina.

Yep it's on Patterson Ave. in Midland Park. It's a tiny shop but they have just about everything. It's owned by a mother and daughter. I live about 5 minutes from there. Where in NJ do you live Sarah?

I am keeping track of this topic because when I go visit My uncle (He lives in New Jersey) I may want to hunt down some mini shops :thumb: I want to go see him sometime next year.

Oh Tracy where does your uncle live in NJ and when would you be coming here?

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Sarah,

I too live in New Jersey (northern NJ) and it seems to me there are no dollhouse people around here.......Best I can do is ebay AND.....ebay is almost always cheaper than stores. mary ann

:blink: I'm around...I live in Hawthorne..

We should have a NJ mini get together :banana:

Would really love that....but the next 6 weeks are really tough and then the Holidays sheez....How bout after the New Year that would be a great time to figure something out...always kinda blah that time of year.

count me in on the NJ Mini meeting, think tank, caucus, party, drinkathon.......or whatever....I am up for it. mary ann

Oh boy this is gonna be fun! :gathering: :lol: