12/09/05 What Makes You Smile

LPCullen

:D Yes, we both must have very good taste! :D

My friend loved the show but I have to admit that he also loved the Kylie Minogue concert! So I'm not sure if his opinion counts... :D

I like your idea of using attractive mini pop stars as your personal slaves for your Beacon Hill! It's a wonderful idea! :p I fear I have to send you some pictures of my favorite male Rock stars and actors - cause my dollhouse definitely needs some attractive staffing too. B)

Concerning the job of your mini husband: He just has to be witty and gorgeous as usual! :lol: Nothing else for him to do!!!

Anne, as long as I don't have to make Danny DeVito I don't mind. :)

Hehehe.

Actually the "taxi" cast would be a fun batch of dolls to make :D I could see Rea Perlman & Danny DeVito asthe couple having a yard sale, or living in one of the Travel Trailer kits.

Hmm.

Actually the "taxi" cast would be a fun batch of dolls to make :D I could see Rea Perlman & Danny DeVito asthe couple having a yard sale, or living in one of the Travel Trailer kits.

Hmm.

A yard sale maybe, BUT would you really want A mini Danny Devito being your slave for the day??

This is one sight I never want to see.

A 1.12 Danny DeVito in my Beacon hill mansion with his shirt off doing the washing up. :lol: BRRR

Anne > And as for Kylie minogue. Agghhh.

My husband has just bought two tickets for the Depeche Mode concert and now I'm terrified to go after what you just told me about your friend.

If I made a 1/12 Kylie I'd have to have her locked in my 1/12 shed, with Danny DeVito, that'd teach her for trying to sing. :D .

I love the replies here. They help us to reflect on good things. I noticed the things that make me smile are things like my daughter Rachel working really hard trying to learn her math and coming home with a B+ and feeling so proud of herself. I think it's wonderful when a child learns to feel confident in there own abilities. Her smile was so big and bright on her way to the car yesterday we did not need any sunshine :D