Fun Puzzle game to pass the time

heidiiiii

....Oh, like I need to spend even MORE time playing on the computer!! :) Thanks! :banana:

LOL, yep guilty as well!!!! Got to level 11 before I had to leave, and I have never made a RL quilt :banana:

Hugs

So true, it is something special with those puzzles for sure! Had the speakers on today and that made a little difference as well as one hears by the sound it "lands" if it is right... :)

Hugs

I am in at level 35 right now. How do I get back to the easier levels?

He, you would have to close the window and open it up again... :xmas_tree: not like I have done that or something... (readched öeveö 30 before hubby ordered me to a time out and a nap, he didn't like the fever-ish glance in my eyes he claims....)

Hugs

He, you would have to close the window and open it up again... :xmas_tree: not like I have done that or something... (readched öeveö 30 before hubby ordered me to a time out and a nap, he didn't like the fever-ish glance in my eyes he claims....)

Hugs

I have closed the window, but when I open it it begins again at the next level. I think I need to search and destroy a cookie or something.

Well yes that might work as well, I "quilted" (never done that for real actually, but find this really fun!) then I just closed the browser down and then I went there again using Heidi's link in this topic and it re-started at level 1 again, phew LOL

I really, really don't like the level 11.... :xmas_tree:

Hugs

Brainsbuster is our puzzle game of choice. It is free from brainsbuster.com and you can download more puzzles for it. ALSO and even more fun, you can create your own puzzles from other pictures on your computer. We have a ton of beautiful scenery we have downloaded pictures of, then in Bransbuster we can take them and make them into wonderful puzzles. And best of all, it is free! No ads either!

Wolfie

Heidi, I'm holding you personally responsible for my lack of sleep. LOL! I've gotten up to level 71 four times now. At that level, some of the pieces are so tiny that the mouse cursor covers them completely and when you try to put them in place, they snap under another piece and I can't get them out again.

I have closed the window, but when I open it it begins again at the next level. I think I need to search and destroy a cookie or something.

Just go back to the main menu and create a "new" player with a different name to start over. It's easier than trying to delete cookies.

Deb

Heidi, I'm holding you personally responsible for my lack of sleep. LOL!

Deb

hehehehehe

I havent even gotten that far yet. I am in the 30s though. I go in there when I am extremely bored and have nothing to do...And I always have something to do.

Since it will be snowing today..hot chocolate and a few rounds of the game will make me a happy camper.

I finished level 71, and it just about drove me crazy! Many of the pieces were 1/4" squares. I finally figured out that I could delete my name and sign in again as a new player. Wish I had read Deb's post--it would have saved me a lot of anguish!