Welcome Yuko

30 posts in this topic

I want to warmly welcome my wonderful daughter in law Yuko to the forum. She's been wanting to do miniatures and I sent her the trailer kit so she'll be starting it soon and she'll need lots of encouragement and help. I'm really glad you joined here honey. You'll love it and I gave my friend Bec your user name and she's also added you to her friends list.

BIG HUGS,

Mom

Welcome Yuko,

Kat has told me sooooooo many nice things about you and your family.

Bec

Hello and Welcome Yuko!

You have been brought to a great place to chat and learn.. :rolleyes:

Thank you soooo much!!!!

I honestly have no clue about this... but I am very interested and want to learn. Mom has been showing me wonderful sites and I am so excited to start.

:rolleyes:

Hello and Welcome to our forum Yuko! Just jump right on in and make yourself to home! Pull up a chair and pull out those minis and start working on them!

Again, welcome!

Wolfie

Warmest welcomes to you. It is always great to see the wonderful art of minis continuing on. Looking forward to seeing your work!

Hello and welcome Yuko! :rolleyes: I love it when family members share our love of minis!

Welcome to this extended family Yuko!!!! I know you will have a lot of fun here and I really am looking forward to see your progress with your first kit as well as get to know you!

Lots of hugs!!!!

Welcome Yuko! My Daughter Rachel just joined too because she is working on a Buttercup and wants to do her OWN blog thing. It's so cool that the younger ones are taking an interest! Big Hugs Yuko and I cannot wait to see your work :rolleyes:

Hello Yuko and :rolleyes: !

It's wonderful to see families joining in together and having FUN.

Welcome!

I so enjoyed my trailer build...I look forward to seeing what you do with yours...any ideas??

nutti :rolleyes:

We have much in common besides loving my son. :rolleyes: We also both enjoy basket weaving. She's expressed interest since I've known her in having a dollhouse some day so I'm thrilled that we'll also be able to enjoy this hobby together.

Kathy

Hi and :) to the group!

My current/next build is the travel trailer as well so, naturally, I can't wait to her what you are doing with yours!

Monica

Hi Yuko! Welcome to the Greenleaf family. :) You will find so many good tips and good friends here - you will be a mini pro in no time!

Welcome Yuko! This is the beginning of a wonderful addiction... :) Looking forward to your trailer.

Belated welcome, Yuko, I kept looking for your post, since we all know your DMIL. Do post and share with us. My next build will be the Travel Trailer, too.