woodline products houses?

aggiemae

I was offered a 1976 woodline house to use for my class today. Does anyone know anything about the company or the houses? Any pictures? I did find a sketch to line and a different built house, but can't tell whay kind od construction it is or what comes with a kit. Nothing on Ebay either.

There is one house list in the 1978 "the miniatures catalog", the model is "Grandma's House" and the style is a Midwestern farmhouse with wrap-around porch. Here is the description on construction: "All parts are precut; house can be assembled using only white glue. Floors , roofs, and inside walls are hardboard; the rest is pine. Outside walls have clapboard siding pattern. 9" ceilings." Seems middling.

The 1980 catalog has more of their designs, some of them nicely up scale. They had a San Franciscan that was nice. Prices and quality of materials seems to fall somewhere between the Greenleaf/Duracraft and the Real Good Toys designs of the same time.